• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ARX 540 Nitro?

martin34

1 hour ago, tomr said:

Thanks but way to big it`s quite a restricted space

The motor saver outer filter I am looking at is 41mm length,37mm width and 37mm height so I think that should fit.Not sure what the difference is between length and height tho.part no.os1150

Edited by martin34

nearly there. Maybe a few stickers

ARX%20e_zpssruyhpkq.jpg

Gyro swithchable thro cannel 3 red light shows when gyro is on

ARX%20d_zps1xtmjrpw.jpg

Modified body mounting to accomadate battery posistion

ARX%20c_zpsbmkyhuvq.jpg

Opto switch to control Gyro

ARX%20b_zpsxph6xpfu.jpg

Modided brake and throttle

ARX%20a_zpsnh2ijqh3.jpg

• Like 2

Oh well minor disaster turns worse. The nut came loose on the carb, so the only way to tighten it properly was to get the engine out, that means pretty much a complete strip. In doing this realised that the Gyro battery may not be able to go where I had it as the LSN of the carb can only be got at from above. Then putting it together managed to snap the rear shock shaft. So that is where I have left it for tonoght. all in bits. :crying:

Finaly got my batteries and a few other bits yesterday.I am not happy with the e gyro lipo as its prity big so I have ordered a micro 2s 800mah but I am not sure if that will be powerfull enough to run the gyro for long.I also got an upgrade steering piece with bearings for mine as its the base model but with the bearing in place the part wont fit as the hole is to small.Not sure if I need to mod the bit it fits to or if I need a different upgrade part so they both work together.Its a pity theres virtualy no technical support for the arx's over here.

I am just wondering, I had a card this morning saying I owed £1.50 for postage. I thought it was for some batteries I`ve got coming from China but now Iam wondering if it is the shaft.  Hmmm!! I `ve paid it and it will be here Monday so we will see then.