• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

OMG Losi have unveiled a 5ive-b!!!!

scatteh316

Would be for racing . Always enjoyed the 5ive and how reliable it was but the SC class turned into a bit of a demolition derby .

The only thing i dont like is the steering servo set up but i still have my Tonnie setup if Bez ever sends it back to me lol 

11 hours ago, Rover Man said:

Hmmm got 100 quids worth of Freeprawn points now should i put them to the pre order deposit 

Yes RM, that would be a VERY sensible thing to do with them ;)

4 hours ago, Noj said:

Yes RM, that would be a VERY sensible thing to do with them ;)

The only thing stopping me is Pipe choice. Need to wait to see who comes out with what.

Ill give the Big man a call in the week to see whats what :good:

Looking at this vid makes me wonder if it was perhaps one of the earlier races than the one in the other vid above. As it doesn't seem to be as well behaved and they were still chasing a good set up for it. Seems to take a fair amount of punishment though.

I'm not sure whether they do or not some say yes some say no 

Thank you for contacting Horizon Hobby.

The kit will come with wheels and tires. If you have nay further questions or concerns please feel free to contact our product support representatives at 888-959-2306.Thank you for your recent contact with Horizon Hobby.

1 minute ago, Rcmanman said:

I'm not sure whether they do or not some say yes some say no 

Thank you for contacting Horizon Hobby.

The kit will come with wheels and tires. If you have nay further questions or concerns please feel free to contact our product support representatives at 888-959-2306.Thank you for your recent contact with Horizon Hobby.

NEVER known a TLR kit come with tyres :)

3 minutes ago, Noj said:

Straight from the rep: it comes with wheels, inserts and tyres.

That's cleared that up at last :P

Can you ask the rep when Freeprawn will be receiving stock please...?  I think I need to order one of these, even though I've converted and made a buggy already... :)

do they come with a clear shell, I'm assuming they do, but one never knows these days...!

2 hours ago, toddfg said:

http://rcfox.eu/rc-shop/TLR05001-Promo-Losi-TLR-5IVE-B-Race-Kit-1/5-4WD-Buggy-Promo-Set-from-Losi-Item-No-TLR05001

Almost ready to run

Good price too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I see a problem with that set up but unless they know that Samba are going to make a specific pipe for this I think it's unlikely that the truck one will fit. 

• 2 weeks later...