• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Getting my Xray up and running (Southgate/Oakwood)

jjl5590

Hey guys,

Been out of the game a long time due to uni, but all finished and back now!

Think the last time I met up with the NLB crew was about 2-3 years ago, wondering if anyone is still around? If not, any new people near Southgate/Oakwood/Cockfosters area?

Cheers!

Edited by jjl5590

heya bud, 

i was just joining the nlb back then. There are a few groups. One predominantly petrol and the other nitro/electric. Ppl are welcome in both but it all seems to be happening on whatsapp... 

jubilee and oakhill park seem to be the  spots for petrol. i am sure the person who just whatsapped you will fill you in on his fav spots... 

I've spent the last few years at uni along with Josh but been out of touch with the NLB lot for a few years. Got my Baja operational again with some upgrades but all my lipo batteries are past it. I'm up  for a meet up soon

I've just finished the 1/5 servo conversion on the Baja but need to re do all the beadlocks and fit some new hexes. Other than that it's ready for some abuse.

i finish formula student June 17th, so I'm about anytime after that although I'm down most weekends until then anyway