• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's 5ive T

.AJ.

Over the last few weeks I've been sourcing the parts to do push/pull on the steering, I did want the Hoonage dual servo saver, but I couldn't find one for love or money, so had to go with the NRP version

image_zpsnmw5uxrt.jpeg

After lots of swearing I've got it fitted....

image_zps1mamf383.jpeg

Well kind of, the servo saver hits the mount for the servo at just before full lock, I'll file a few MM off the mount to get full lock......

• Like 2

Yeah with the pull/push you have to shave some material, I run the hoonage setup and had to take some material away.

looking lush, Rob does the cups and out drives plus new driveshafts as well now matey for when you decide to upgrade or raid the piggy bank :)

btw my lush blue Bartolone engine in my losi buggy has come back from Chris after ages, it's now a 30.5cc reed beast.

Edited by RJJ
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Oh How Original said:

You've probably already covered this, but just so I don't have to read through 26 pages, what's the little connector you've got near the on/off switch for?

It's a plug in jumper instead of a switch, I made up my own switch lead in thicker wire to deal with the higher voltage and load the 1000 needs :good:

9 hours ago, RJJ said:

Yeah with the pull/push you have to shave some material, I run the hoonage setup and had to take some material away.

looking lush, Rob does the cups and out drives plus new driveshafts as well now matey for when you decide to upgrade or raid the piggy bank :)

btw my lush blue Bartolone engine in my losi buggy has come back from Chris after ages, it's now a 30.5cc reed beast.

The cvd kit are already in my wish list, they will probably be a job for the winter rebuild :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...