• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Serpent teaser images from the 2016 Beijing Hobby Show

53HRA

Serpent Distributor EnergyRC from China, has a nice new booth at the 2016 Beijing Hobby Show and is displaying the brand new and innovative Serpent Project 4-X 1/10 TC car, the pre production Cobra RTR E-Truggy 1/8 and the pre-production RTR Cobra, E-Monstertruck 1/8 ( both 6S capable) , as well as a selection of other cars from the line up! More information to follow :) 

medium.serpentchina1_md.jpg.762fd6909790

medium.serpentchina4_md.jpg.8e1ebc714591

medium.serpentchina8_md.jpg.9880339682b1

medium.serpentchina9_md.jpg.48d3208381b4

Source: liverc :) 

View full news article

Like that monster truck them shocks look nice and beefy .. Seeing as it looks like a prototype I'll let the backward wheels slide ;)  I'm sure there get it right when it's released :P

I bet it's not going to be cheap though 

Its been standard procedure for FG MT owners in largescale, that when traction is very marginal, they'll reverse the wheels as 'pointing the wrong way' actually gives more traction!!

If I had it, it would be like that and painted blue and yellow Backwards Bob style!!

Al.