• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya M05 Mini Cooper (my shelf queen)

gti power

I have considered selling my Tamiya m05 Mini cooper, Its what id class as my shelf queen a i don't use it and its just for show, although that said it wouldn't  take much to get it up and running should you wish.

It comes with a servo, Tamiya electronic speed control and standard silver can motor plus pretty much id say 80% of another M05 chassis.

Im also selling a RTR Tamiya CC-01 which the radio gear (27mhz) can be used from for this build if a price can be agreed.

Now as i said its MY shelf queen but in no way is it perfect, i used liquid mask to paint the white roof which did bleed a little in places and some of the stickers aren't the best (mostly the window seals).

Believe  it or not this has actually cost me a small fortune for what it is as i wanted a body with the chrome Monte Carlo  accessorize and it comes with great regret that i have put it up for sale, that said id like no less than £100 for it (without any radio gear).

Link to the build here 

12873492_10206028623374910_1606016295_o_

12674522_10206028731297608_1232804368_n_

Edited by gti power

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...