• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1985 tamiya fox........

evssv

20160315_120452_zpshway7hyo.jpg 20160315_120511_zpsauhlnubc.jpg 20160315_120521_zpsdbkttdak.jpg 20160315_120700_zpsjamnaw3o.jpg.looks sweet imo for its age...got the metal  antenna aswell.....ordered the gold rims from Japan last night http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=262314770619&alt=web  need a shell to look like the box one.....a few other  bits n bobs and it b done. ..There's a servo in it. ...but no msc i don't  thk....not looked in it yet. ....

Glad she's gone to a good home Mike :good:

Excellent condition for year, a bargainous eBay win that sadly has sat around too long in my hands, deserves to be on show, not stashed in a box.

I have another one anyway, and a pair of Tamtech mini Fox's as well, one bnib;)

1 hour ago, capri-boy said:

If you need an MSC I've got one or two here, welcome to one for cost of postage Mike.

sweet:good:...may take up on that offer:yes:....well its found a home 20160315_185213_zpsd3higusn.jpgjus hope she don't  notice :ssh:....frog 84.....fox 85...striker 86.....One from each year would b cool:yes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noj said:

Glad she's gone to a good home Mike :good:

Excellent condition for year, a bargainous eBay win that sadly has sat around too long in my hands, deserves to be on show, not stashed in a box.

I have another one anyway, and a pair of Tamtech mini Fox's as well, one bnib;)

Thks for  selling it  to me.:good: ....will b looked after for sure. ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrisT said:

Nice collection, I remember the Fox well.

That is an odd way of storing them I must say lol

:good:.........I did have the striker in the fr room on a little surround speaker..:D...for about a wk..until it was ordered out....:rolleyes:....so now all our rc`s live in the pantry.....:yes:....

• 10 months later...