• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

freeprawn racin leeds

mickturnip

3 minutes ago, Freeprawn said:

Lol, you want seafood posted out to you, be careful what you wish for ;)

Nige.

No wishing, just joking :yes:

I've got no complaints at all regarding your service Nige, you're a good chap.

39 minutes ago, Freeprawn said:

I can't reply to emails I don't receive.  Not had an email about this.

Please resend using the email address found in the contact us section of the shop.

Nige.

The only emails i got was when i chased the order 

8 minutes ago, Noj said:

..and there you have it. ;)

Always received excellent service from Nige....

The fact he has specifically ordered you in a pipe this very week and is expecting said pipe to arrive from the States (hence a small delay) makes me wonder why the thread was started tbh.....can't see many other retailers going to such lengths to help a customer

Is not improvin customer service helpfull to everyone ..its the point if i hadnt emailed ..would i have heard oat back ???

46 minutes ago, Freeprawn said:

Hiya,

The pipe was not in stock when you ordered.

I have talked to you multiple times about your order.  The Victory Mini pipe you requested and have specially ordered in for you instead of the samba is due in tomorrow, as I said in the last email.  

Do you still want the If you just want to cancel, let me know.

Nige.

I would still have the pipe 

There's been a glitch in the system, unfortunate. Nige works largely alone, which may go someway to explain e.mail breakdown and I'm sure he will take comments on board. I think the thread shows that as a rule, FP customers are a happy bunch.

No customer likes a back ordered item, Nige is always quick to fulfill such orders when deliveries arrive, in this case, from DDM....if said box lands tomorrow, items within will be despatched asap.

As I said before, as Nige has subsequently ordered the exact pipe you want, I don't personally see the need to start a thread about it.....the gripe seems to be about un-answered emails, which has actually resulted in your getting what you wanted in the first place......knowing Nige, I'd hazzard a guess he has also cut you a deal on price or in bonus points as way of an apology, which if so, makes the whinging bang out of order.....

I've got a lot of time for Nige and FP, he has a real passion for the hobby and works hard to help out customers whenever he can....yes, you have to chase him on occasion, in the grand scheme of things, it's no biggie. One, busy man in a unit can only do so much. :mellow:

Well said Noj.

1 hour ago, Noj said:

There's been a glitch in the system, unfortunate. Nige works largely alone, which may go someway to explain e.mail breakdown and I'm sure he will take comments on board. I think the thread shows that as a rule, FP customers are a happy bunch.

No customer likes a back ordered item, Nige is always quick to fulfill such orders when deliveries arrive, in this case, from DDM....if said box lands tomorrow, items within will be despatched asap.

As I said before, as Nige has subsequently ordered the exact pipe you want, I don't personally see the need to start a thread about it.....the gripe seems to be about un-answered emails, which has actually resulted in your getting what you wanted in the first place......knowing Nige, I'd hazzard a guess he has also cut you a deal on price or in bonus points as way of an apology, which if so, makes the whinging bang out of order.....

I've got a lot of time for Nige and FP, he has a real passion for the hobby and works hard to help out customers whenever he can....yes, you have to chase him on occasion, in the grand scheme of things, it's no biggie. One, busy man in a unit can only do so much. :mellow:

Er no discounts or points ..so what you saying i should just sit and wait and guess whats happenin .would you be happy with havin to chase things you ordered and the fact you only get a reply when you do the askin and phoning ...if in the add it stated am a one man band and i might get the part but dont know and you will have to chasing for a month ...then i wouldnt have ordered it ...

I've got a complaint about FP/Nige,....

...his webstore is too easy to use, it contains too many goodies that I want...

....and my bank balance is suffering :(

.... Oh wait..... that's not Nige's fault ;)

I've never any problems ordering, and goods always received in good time. Some prices are top end of the market, but he's not twisting my arm to buy from FP. On the flip side the mega packs are very good value.

Er no discounts or points ..so what you saying i should just sit and wait and guess whats happenin .would you be happy with havin to chase things you ordered and the fact you only get a reply when you do the askin and phoning ...if in the add it stated am a one man band and i might get the part but dont know and you will have to chasing for a month ...then i wouldnt have ordered it ...

Look all of us on here have had No Problems With Freeprawn I can understand that you are Frustrated and want to get it Sorted out but Coming on her and Posting up a Topic about it isn't going to get you anywhere you obviously now have a Problem with Freeprawn Which I Can Understand but Seriously.

Ring them up or Email Them that's all it takes they will sort it out For you They will not want to Give Customers a bad Shopping Experience.

Chill out Dude.

I've made 2 orders from Nige this week alone, both went perfectly as normal.

I've had the odd order go wrong but a quick call to Nige and it was sorted in the blink of an eye, he was so apologetic over the phone and even sent a compliment slip with a hand written sorry on. 

As a consumer I honestly couldn't ask any more of a seller.

I've made 2 orders from Nige this week alone, both went perfectly as normal.

I've had the odd order go wrong but a quick call to Nige and it was sorted in the blink of an eye, he was so apologetic over the phone and even sent a compliment slip with a hand written sorry on. 

As a consumer I honestly couldn't ask any more of a seller.

That's what I can't make out mate if he has phoned them up Nige Would have sorted it out and he is saying it's been going on for a Month something doesn't add up if I was in this guys Shoes I would have sorted it by now I wouldn't have made it go on for a month.

19 minutes ago, ROBSTER 1992 said:

That's what I can't make out mate if he has phoned them up Nige Would have sorted it out and he is saying it's been going on for a Month something doesn't add up if I was in this guys Shoes I would have sorted it by now I wouldn't have made it go on for a month.

All i kept gettin told was samba was bad .i have nothin against the guy .but when i ordered it .payment was take within 2 days .24hour delivery ...nothin for 4 days .i sent an email then and only then was my order sayin on back order ...yet i had email sayin all pakaged and would be sent next day ...i understand people slatin me and one guy sayin i would have got a good discount or points ...but no i havnt .i just want the pipe .and a month and nothin .sick of emailin and phonin them to get the same answer 

All i kept gettin told was samba was bad .i have nothin against the guy .but when i ordered it .payment was take within 2 days .24hour delivery ...nothin for 4 days .i sent an email then and only then was my order sayin on back order ...yet i had email sayin all pakaged and would be sent next day ...i understand people slatin me and one guy sayin i would have got a good discount or points ...but no i havnt .i just want the pipe .and a month and nothin .sick of emailin and phonin them to get the same answer 

If you don't get your stuff you ordered then Cancel your order and say you want your money back I would mate if I was in your Shoes.

And Samba is not a Bad Company the Top Racers use them.

30 minutes ago, mickturnip said:

All i kept gettin told was samba was bad .

Like I have explained to you several times, we are waiting for samba to manufacture more pipes.   I am waiting for them to send us some out, I have been given several due dates by them that haven't been correct.

35 minutes ago, mickturnip said:

payment was take within 2 days .24hour delivery ...nothin for 4 days .i sent an email then and only then was my order sayin on back order ...yet i had email sayin all pakaged and would be sent next day ...

Yes we take payment for orders when they are placed, Like most shops.

Your order was placed on back order as soon as we came back to work after the Xmas break, Hence why nothing for 4 days, we weren't in the shop.  Can I see a copy of the email saying it was packed and would be sent next day?  That didn't happen.

40 minutes ago, mickturnip said:

sick of emailin and phonin them to get the same answer 

I'm sorry our service is no good for you. Sorry for answering all your emails and questions and specially ordering a pipe in for you to try and get you sorted out.   

I have cancelled your order and refunded you so no further distress is caused.  I hope you are happy with your next model shop.

Nige.

If you want to talk further please call the shop, I won't be posting on this thread anymore.

• Like 3

Best thing you can do now Bud is ring up Freeprawn when you get a chance and ask to Speak to Nige and say to him has my Victory pipe Arrived and if he says yes say to him can you post it out to me I still want this pipe or if he Says no say to him when is it Going to Arrive and then Wait a Couple more days it might Arrive if you haven't Received it after you have Waited a Couple of days ring them back and ask them what is going on and if you feel like Canceling the order do it then.

Freeprawn Post next Day so if it's Arrived Today You Might Receive it Tomorrow or the Next Day.

As I Said in my Last Post Samba are not a Bad Company.

Also you wanted the Samba pipe the Victory pipe is almost as good as the Samba one but if you're Racing the Samba pipe is the better pipe to have if your Bashing the Victory pipe is Fine to use they don't allowed The Racers to have loud pipes if bashing you will be fine with the Victory Pipe.