• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi 5ive T Progress Options and Opinions

SlayerLayer

3 hours ago, SlayerLayer said:

Also can anyone tell which is better to use the rock armor servo brace but its actually not attached to the centre diff ? Or the hot racing servo brace as it looks to be more sturdy as its attached to the centre diff? 

I llove the rock armour brace personally.  I take radio tray and motor out when cleaning and the RA brace doesn't require anything to be undone to remove.  

49 minutes ago, Carpmart said:

I llove the rock armour brace personally.  I take radio tray and motor out when cleaning and the RA brace doesn't require anything to be undone to remove.  

Yeah i much prefer the look of the rock armor, so its better than the hot racing one?

20 minutes ago, SlayerLayer said:

Yeah i much prefer the look of the rock armor, so its better than the hot racing one?

The biggest plus for the Rock Armour one is that it isn't physically fitted/attached to the centre diff mounts so the radio tray can still be removed without having to remove it.

It literally rests against the centre diff mounts whereas the HR one is bolted to the centre diff mounts so it is a little more involved if you want to remove the radio tray from the car.

Edited by losi8igh

Here's what she looks like now :D

20160629_171440_zpsi8pmpade.jpg

The latest addition that's been added the spektrum s9020 on steering and i also brought a 2s lipo and my first ever lipo charger lol 

20160629_171300_zps4aiekqzi.jpg

Here's the exhaust leak does anyone have a solution other than silicone? As i didn't really want to use that.

20160629_171209_zpszpcvoris.jpg

Also this is the new rcmk engine that will be going in and the outlet is the same as the bzm correct so i could use the bzm exhaust with the bzm header? 

20160629_172407_zpsltob2kev.jpg

Edited by SlayerLayer

4 minutes ago, Mikeadman said:

Hi SlayerLayer

Looks like the exhaust you have is the same as is on my Losi i bought S/H what make is it for reference?

Also have a Jetpro which is the better pipe?

Cheers 

Mike.

Its the uber rc v2 predator exhaust