• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HUGE LOT OF DRIFT RACING CARS, ACCESSORIES, TOOLS AND PIT EQUIPMENT.

stevepeet

Hi everyone, I have found my way here as I have been asked by my sis' in law to dispose of

her late hubbys' R/C Drift racing stuff. He was an obsessive enthusiast and as such built up

quite a workshop but sadly, she has decided that it all must go. I've done my best to describe everything and added some representative

pics but if you have any specific questions ask away.

HUGE LOT OF DRIFT RACING CARS, ACCESSORIES, TOOLS AND PIT EQUIPMENT.

Now, where to start.......Ok, I have never in my life seen anything like this anywhere except
in a full scale garage! There is his racing stock, transmitters, charger/dischargers,
motors, many, many wheels and tyres, tools, storage and transport and more spares
than you could 'shake a stick at' (no idea why anyone would want to but hey, each to their own way eh?).
The pics attached are just a representation of everything in the 'pit', it's all more comprehensively listed below.....

2 complete cars (Skyline and Toyota Vitz)
5 Skyline shells war wounded but good for practice etc
1 Vitz shell (as above)
2 chassis (Graphite), 1 a work in progress the other ready to go
4 Speed tyre warmers (7.2 battery pack powered)
Pro Peak Prodigy 2 chrger/discharger
Hi Tec Agressor 3ch fm r/c system, boxed
Ansmann Racing W3 2.4ghz digital proportional r/c system
Hot Power Professional intelligent digital balance charger
Swivelling repair stand
Soldering suite
7 battery packs
3 o/night chargers (An Man, Protech, EMC)
2 Ultrapeak fast chargers
Suspension arms/steering linkages etc (new)
10 sets of wheels/tyres/hubs some unused (slicks/off road/road)
Tools, various inc sockets, allen sets, spanners,screwdrivers etc
Camber/ride height setting tools
Xcelerin 1/10 brushless motor new in packet (£54.99)
Irvine Racing pro pit bag
Fastrax Mega Hauler Transporter bag
Numerous spares from Cirrus, Losi, Xray in retail packaging

And, loose spares from hex screws to ball joints, motors to wiring harnesses, diff screws, anodised nuts, springs,
brushed and brushless motors, servos, belts, diff parts etc and a box of what seems to be programming cards

This is basically a working r/c garage and it deserves to be 'working' again.

For sale as a complete lot. Genuine reason for sale.

£275 no offers as the asking price is peanuts to begin with.

Collection from Mexborough S64 (South Yorkshire).

rc4.JPG

rc3.JPG

rc2.JPG

rc1.JPG

rc7.JPG

rc6.JPG

rc5.JPG

Hi mate and thanks for your request. I understand what you are saying however, in all honesty you would need to

see everything for yourself. I can take pics till I'm David Bailey but you'll probably still have questions that can't be answered electronically.

I'll spread everything out tomorrow and post a video to give you a better idea if that helps but it wouldn't be a good idea for me to start stripping down cars

when I'm not conversant with them, who knows where it would end. In any case, my homework has made me realise that for the asking price, you would struggle to get one

decent car let alone any of the accessories.

I see what you mean mate and if I'm honest I'd already thought about that but at the time I was In a hurry

and those were the only pics that weren't blurred. I'm going to do what you asked as soon as I have a spare hour

but it will be in the morning now however i'll upload them straight away. As for the price, I've seen the credit card bills

and the receipts for most of the stuff and I reckon that a £275 pricetag is a "Reet good 'un", as they say round here, lol.

It depends what they are, a £100 receipt doesn't make the item worth £80 lol.
It depends far more on the brand and stuff, I don't personally see £275 there, considering what the Sakura drift chassis goes for brand new, a few shells and a few 1/10 touring car bits don't add a massive value.
I'll await further pictures and information though and might shoot you an offer over :)

hi mate

would it be possible to get some close ups of electrics etc,  this is a lot of money for whats shown here imho but if u could get some decent pics and maybe bit more info would consider making an offer, I do agree with above tho, apart from cars/electrics the rest is of minimal value.

thx gl