• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

It's a sad time...

HSKzz

(Not sure if this is the right place for this topic, please let me know if its not.)

It has happened finally... I have lost interest in RCs :(

I want to get rid of all that I have (Nothing to get excited about) for some extra money and space!

The main thing would be my trusty Dominus 10SC V2 4WD Electric Off Road Stadium Truck that just needs new wheel hubs (£1.50) and one new hub assembly (£3) As well as an older Nitro powered RWD 1/10 off road buggy thing. I have no idea what it is. Although it did used to be raced so I don't think it's some cheapo thing. (PM me for pics) 

I've got what's left of my solid Rex-X 1/8 Buggy. Although that needs a number of components to get her back to working. 

Things like a lipo, good balance charger and the basics for nitros will all be included too. 

So before I make a thread actually having everything up for sale with pics, desc etc. Would anyone be interested in it? 

Thanks
Matthew