• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hubsan x4 wanted

froggy8

how big 

i gotta hubsan q4 nano here, its second hand with no charger, it did fire up when it had some power in but not enough to fly, you would need to get some batetrys for the mini control and a hubsan q4 nano usb charger lead. and its missing the back controller cover  

it is a secondhander not flown or used by me, and was destiny'd to be thrown onto the back of a skip lorry as owner had no clue how to use it.

Price, you can have it, but its a wysiwyg , it may need some love and care but it should light up and spin up props when charged.

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

Look in B&M bargains mate they sell quads now too. 

One is a nano drone copter £15 it flies but it's hard to fly hopfully that's just me tho. But it's crashed so many times today and nothing broken. I'm going to try and destroy to see how much abuse it takes. Then return it lol for a replacement.

Then they have a bigger one the size of a dinner plate looks good Nd only £30 

The only issue is you can't mod them and find spares but if like me you just wanted to see what ther about its worth it.

Heck just buy them from B&M go home and play then return them the next day. Free testing lol. B&M take returns no questions asked. 

Or if you have a cash generator tthey're selling quads that look like the dji phantom £49.99 Idk if ther good tho and I doubt returning is an option with that store. 

After failing tonight but enjoying it I'm defo gonna get an hubsan x4 too mayb it'll be more stable too.