• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

2+3s lipos

stretch

4122.jpg

Genscace 3s 2200MAH £15 posted

Black Magic 3s 5000mah little used £35 posted

Zippy 3s 3700mah new never used £15

Zippy 2s 7600 only about 5 cycles £30 posted

4200.jpg

Floureon 3S 11.1V 5500mAh 25C-40C XT90 brand new £22 posted 2 available

Payment via bank transfer or you paypal if you pay the fees.

Edited by stretch

Ok mate can I have the black magic I thought it must be sold not getting a pm but just remembers the pm system is - was down.

If it is still available please send me the details and I'll pay straight away thanks.

I'll take it from the post the cells are even and given the age the resistence is bound to be low anyway. Plus you're a good member so that gives confidence. To my complete lack of confidence in lipos lol.

Ok mate can I have the black magic I thought it must be sold not getting a pm but just remembers the pm system is - was down.

If it is still available please send me the details and I'll pay straight away thanks.

I'll take it from the post the cells are even and given the age the resistence is bound to be low anyway. Plus you're a good member so that gives confidence. To my complete lack of confidence in lipos lol.

you have pm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't know if they are still available as don't work for hobbyking nor privilage to their supply chain. To find out i would simply look on their site and relay the infomation back to you and i'm sure you can do that lol.

Edited by stretch