• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1:1 Motorbikers

HYPER-BOY

Speedo gave up the goat , just had to fork out £50 on OEM Vespa parts to fix the darn problem ....... i mean its not a problem to me speed is time devided by distance , if i get to the beach faster than normal i was speeding right ? or did the world slow down lol ....... dashboard lamps went to pitch black cant see anything on the dash so thats gotta be sorted to .

so yeah anyhoooooo's  , scoots semi parked up , i ride where i think there wont be any cops or speed cameras just the odd errands , worse part its a 8-14day  special order in jobbie , so its 8-14 days for them to get parts then its the 3-5days slow mail to get it to me . why did i choose an itakian bloody bike is beyond me, but maybe they have the parts in france  only time will tell 

17 minutes ago, evssv said:

U chked  e bay? ?may find it on there possibly :yes:...what bike isit  exactly? I'll  see what I can  find as im  always on there :whistling:.....

I spent the first year of ownership as a constant resident of Ebay!

It's a Piaggio Sfera 125 RST from 1997 or 96. Sometimes a replacement part pops up but it's usually corroded or it's on the moon, along with Piaggio's ability to manufacture reliable electricals.

1 hour ago, MissT said:

I spent the first year of ownership as a constant resident of Ebay!

It's a Piaggio Sfera 125 RST from 1997 or 96. Sometimes a replacement part pops up but it's usually corroded or it's on the moon, along with Piaggio's ability to manufacture reliable electricals.

Furry nuff.:lol:.........Yeah good ol  Italian quality. ...:yes:...

NOT!:lol:.......I'll  see what I can find on my bay trolling sessions  ;)

Edited by evssv

Thank you, have fun! I scan though the listings occasionally, hoping to find something useful or unusual but there isn't much left for a forgotten scooter anymore. Damaged plastic parts, shockingly corroded metal and deteriorating electricals.

It's still a lot of fun on a good warm day breezing around comfortably, doing errands or just having a little bit of fun. Watching the reactions from drivers as I squeeze through traffic in totally inappropriate clothes is another great amusement of scootering too, although I'm not suggesting you should try it :lol:

1 hour ago, MissT said:

Thank you, have fun! I scan though the listings occasionally, hoping to find something useful or unusual but there isn't much left for a forgotten scooter anymore. Damaged plastic parts, shockingly corroded metal and deteriorating electricals.

It's still a lot of fun on a good warm day breezing around comfortably, doing errands or just having a little bit of fun. Watching the reactions from drivers as I squeeze through traffic in totally inappropriate clothes is another great amusement of scootering too, although I'm not suggesting you should try it :lol:

I can jus picture u now......:glare:......and  no I wont ride round squeezing through traffic  in  inappropriate  clothes...:no_prv:.......defiantly not.......:lol:

Edited by evssv

6 minutes ago, Sully said:

I just had a random picture of you in my head wearing a mankini ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah bit  inappropriate I  thk squeezing through traffic in one of them ..:blink:.......:lol:......thk I leave it to missT......:good:...as I`m sure she`ll look a damn sight better then me.....in anything  inappropriate  :naughty:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, evssv said:

yeah bit  inappropriate I  thk squeezing through traffic in one of them ..:blink:.......:lol:......thk I leave it to missT......:good:...as I`m sure she`ll look a damn sight better then me.....in anything  inappropriate  :naughty:

Funny you should say that! :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, yoodoo said:

I hope you don't ride in that attire Misty -_-

J

I sometimes do, under certain limited circumstances. I know, but it really does feel good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MissT said:

I sometimes do, under certain limited circumstances. I know, but it really does feel good.

I  know exactly what u mean as in it feels good.:yes:..I have rode in shorts/t shirt...:whistling:...be it a long time ago and it was nice n breezy......;)......but I aint done it in a very long time now....:yes:......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yoodoo said:

Skinned alive!!!!:@.@:

J

I do understand the risks, but only do about 25 and stay off main roads. All other journeys it's jeans, jackets and gloves.

8 minutes ago, evssv said:

annnnddd..u probably never will....:lol:...well no probably about it...:yes:....I aint showing u my manikin bike styles.....:lol:......

Leather romper suit with bright colours?

5 minutes ago, MissT said:

@Miss T, this is a motorbikes thread, I saw no bike in that pic :whistling:

• Like 3