• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TBS Discovery PRO FPV package

Tatts

It seems ofcom has had my item removed. They have told me it is illegal to sell a 600mw tx in the UK? Even though I bought it from eBay UK from a UK shop and as per my description it is still new & sealed, pictures clearly show a 25mw installed which is all I used.

So who's right? Are nearly every RC shop in the UK breaking the law?

It seems ofcom has had my item removed. They have told me it is illegal to sell a 600mw tx in the UK? Even though I bought it from eBay UK from a UK shop and as per my description it is still new & sealed, pictures clearly show a 25mw installed which is all I used.

So who's right? Are nearly every RC shop in the UK breaking the law?

Technically 600mw is illegal to use,not to sell  :whistling:

You can use over 25mw but only if you have a ham radio license.

I would remove that part of the description and not show it in any pictures  :thumbsup:

Someone is being an arse,I have sold 250mw transmitters on ebay before.

Edited by smeghead28
  • Like 1

the HAM license is a myth. unless the law has changed. as for the 600mw a UK shop is selling it and they say you can use it. lol

I haven't used it so it's still sealed. I was going to find out how I can legally use it with what license etc but I never got round to it as I bought a phantom 3 professional instead for the 23 minute flight time (which is why I'm selling the tbs).

I can't find anywhere saying it is illegal to sell in the UK? I will be contacting eBay & ofcom later today when I finish work as I can't see why it was pulled from auction.

For anyone interested in it before I relist it tonight, I want almost half what I paid which is