• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Revo 3.3 with Dynamite T19 engine

Mkebmwfan

Hey peeps. I am selling my Traxxas Revo 3.3 due to having trouble with the police cause my neighbours keep calling them out.

Lately Ive been bashing in Lordship Lane Park and there was a big puddle and the truck went into it. I guess water went in the servos cause once you Turn it on it starts shakeing. and the receiver is blinking red. I tried disconnecting the servos and just turn it on while only 1 servo is connected and the Throttle/Brake servo is ok but if I plug in any other it starts shakeing. Now im not really into repairing it cause I dont have the time to do it. The engine (Dynamite T19 pullstart/was 130pounds) is brand new (2 weeks old) and only 4 liter/1 gallon of fuel has been run thru it.It has fuel filters on both fuel lines. Starts easy, and has allot of torque and a really good top end. Brake in process properly done with good weather conditions and allot of patience.

I have allot of spares with the truck: Traxxas 3.3 engine for spares cause compression is really low so if you want to run it it will need a rebuild kit.

2 Traxxas OptiDrive unit

EZ Startbox with 1800mah battery and wiring for the truck

Stock Air Filter

Replacement Steering Servo

60CM Silicon Fuel Line from Proline Racing

Multitool for Glowplug/Wheel Nuts

Glow Plug Igniter + Charger

2 Sets of AA Arms unopened.

2 Dynamite Glow Plugs

The truck doesnt have a bodyshell cause it was too shreded and I throwd it/

The Truck is Located in North London for collection but I can send it via RoyalMail in all the UK. I would like to get 200

Edited by Mkebmwfan