• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

X1 crt & hyper rollers, brushless motors, flysky 2.4 & lipos for sale

shaun17

Firstly i have my two VERY USED electric converted rc rollers, now i say very used because they are dusty and have some odd screws however they are still fully functional all diffs have smooth movements and bearings seem ok,will just need electrics and off you go

1: Hong Nor electric converted x1CRT

The Hong Nor has an abundance of spares, some are from the x1cr and some are from the crt, i keep finding more, so ill just throw them into the box

2: Hobao Hyper 8.5 (i think) Electric converted
Ive used this on the beach, and after my last outing it was dusted off and thrown in the cupboad, so it has surface rust on the metal parts, but with a wire brush they should be fine, but the diffs all run smooth and rolls well, it does have a hitec servo in it which is very strong and there is another one in the spares box

I want these two rcs go together, to go as a joblot with all the spares

Im looking for

Edited by shaun17

Tried to pm you about the alpha motor but you inbox is full. Cheers

Sorry for the issue, now trying to clear my inbox, need to fire up the laptop to sort it, my phone just doesnt like it, so bare with me

But ALPHASTAR AND 80A COMBO IS AWAITING PAYMENT SO SSTC