• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Everything Basher BSR

yoodoo

Can someone tell me how to measure the wheels? i.e...2.2,3.0 etc? Do i measure the circumference,height? I am looking on getting a set of medium Prolines but am fekked to know what size I should order.

Thanks.

That looks like its doing the job fine , where did you buy the spacer from matt ?

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/213453/

That's the one I ordered but as you can see it looks nothing like it. It didn't take long to fit you have to remove the battery tray, I had to get it done before the wife got back from the shops, if she knew that I had it back out the loft their would have been hell to pay lol.

Also it took about a week to come.

Edited by Matt888

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/213453/

That's the one I ordered but as you can see it looks nothing like it. It didn't take long to fit you have to remove the battery tray, I had to get it done before the wife got back from the shops, if she knew that I had it back out the loft their would have been hell to pay lol.

Also it took about a week to come.

ok matt thanks for that , thought it looked different to the first one linked thats why i asked , they must have to get them in from supplier if it took that long to arrive .

ok matt thanks for that , thought it looked different to the first one linked thats why i asked , they must have to get them in from supplier if it took that long to arrive .

They told me when I phoned that they held stock in a larger warehouse that's where it was coming from, so yes I guess it was from the supplier.

I'm hoping that the wife doesn't wrap it up too soon as I have a set of uprated springs coming for it, and it would be nice to fit them when she's on her next shopping trip and I've ordered some black wheel caps.

• Like 1

Did you have to use longer motor screws with that motor spacer?

Mine is ok with stock motor, but I have another motor in the parts drawer that has longer shaft

Edited by danb1974

Did you have to use longer motor screws with that motor spacer?

Mine is ok with stock motor, but I have another motor in the parts drawer that has longer shaft

I had to use some slightly longer bolts, I've not long finished building a re re Sand Scorcher so I had a couple that seemed to do the trick.

I have also installed a 17T pinion...not had it out yet,tomorrow maybe.

What would be the best size pinion to fit? 17T? They also do a 15T would that make the car quicker?

Some pictures of my Basher BSR Rally (don't tell the wife). I've just noticed that I didn't get the crease out of the carbon sticker before taking the pics.

20150827_135239_resized_1_resized.jpg

20150827_135252_resized_1_resized.jpg

20150827_135018_resized_1_resized.jpg

20150827_134842_resized_1_resized.jpg

20150827_134816_resized_1_resized.jpg

20150827_134641_resized_1_resized.jpg

20150827_134927_resized_1_resized.jpg

20150827_135036_resized_1_resized.jpg

20150827_135102_resized_1_resized.jpg

With the right motor 21t is possible plus team c do an upgraded diff gears part number tu0883 might be worth buying once the diff outdrives wear out and they will wear quickly with brushless power

Cheers - 'normal' buggy ratio's and addresses the man culprit for how slow this is.  I wonder how long the stock esc would last though driving a harder diff and a bigger pinion.

Modelsport want