• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

First rc...

Prokart2000

Tbone bumpers and nowt else. Then when you've got a bit of spare cash go for brushless and then you will have to get lipos and a new charger. It's good in brushed form any way. I'd still have it if the girlfriend didn't buy me a new one for Christmas.

• Like 1

ok i will go for this and a camera then, if i was looking to upgrade what would i need

r u sure????.....We don't wanna pressure u mind.....plenty more pages to fill up.....lol..jjus kidding!. .. !All u need is a 80amp 3500 -4800kv brushless motor sum lipos and a suitable charger when ur ready to go brushless. ... ....and sum t bone bumpers fr n rear Edited by evssv

r u sure????.....We don't wanna pressure u mind.....plenty more pages to fill up.....lol..jjus kidding!. .. !All u need is a 80amp 3500 -4800kv brushless motor sum lipos and a suitable charger when ur ready to go brushless. ... ....and sum t bone bumpers fr n rear

well im not sure there may not be a cap to the pages and i may not decide...

Joking :)

lolololol!!..I knew u'ed b along at sum point.....there's another one on here asking silly questions aswell about...well... u know....

:tank:

You cannot have it all with your budget.

Better to buy a good, strong RC and learn how to use it than something cheaper with a camera strapped to it - this will cost you more long-term.

Ask yourself this, how often are you actually going to want to be bothered strapping the camera to the RC, filming it, editing it, uploading it? My money says a lot less than the times you'll just want to go out and bash it to death.... Repeatedly. Not something you can really do with a camera sticking from/to a 1/10th...

So, in answer to your original question, some 15 pages and what feels like a lifetime ago, and to again, pr

• Like 1

You cannot have it all with your budget.

Better to buy a good, strong RC and learn how to use it than something cheaper with a camera strapped to it - this will cost you more long-term.

Ask yourself this, how often are you actually going to want to be bothered strapping the camera to the RC, filming it, editing it, uploading it? My money says a lot less than the times you'll just want to go out and bash it to death.... Repeatedly. Not something you can really do with a camera sticking from/to a 1/10th...

So, in answer to your original question, some 15 pages and what feels like a lifetime ago, and to again, pr