• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

First rc...

Prokart2000

Couldn't agree more. Still kicking myself for throwing so much money at the Sidewinder before eventually giving up on it. Lesson learned.

Did you sell it or have you still got it?

there is nothing wrong with sj4000, and you should really listen to the advise the firestorm is bombproof have a look at some of everclear1984 pictures and videos he is not a kind driver and the flux just keeps on going!

• Like 1

there is nothing wrong with sj4000, and you should really listen to the advise the firestorm is bombproof have a look at some of everclear1984 pictures and videos he is not a kind driver and the flux just keeps on going!

but i couldent get one anyway even if i get a sj4000 as i need battery and charger

i know you lot will slay me but this looks ok if i was to get a camera as a first rc http://www.modelsport.co.uk/ftx-vantage-1-10-4wd-brushless-buggy-rtr-waterproof/rc-car-products/40388 

theres someone on here selling one of them in good condition too. 

not sure about the vantage but the carnage is meant to be good. 

also what about the brushed firestorm, my girlfriends brother has mine (hes 15) and he love it, plus it then gives you scope to upgrade it when you want

theres someone on here selling one of them in good condition too.

not sure about the vantage but the carnage is meant to be good.

also what about the brushed firestorm, my girlfriends brother has mine (hes 15) and he love it, plus it then gives you scope to upgrade it when you want

I'd take a brushed fs over a ftx....then upgrade as n when u got the Edited by evssv