• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

First rc...

Prokart2000

Surprised no one has yet mentioned the adaptor...from deans to 'x' on whichever hobbyking packs you decide upon.

Solves the soldering issue, will carry the current, problem solved. :)

I did mention plugs /soldering ect way bak In the thread when he was on about the sabrex3....

I suspect shenanigans....lol

I do admire your patience fella, a credit to the forum :)

thks....I jus go in to auto pilot now if it's a subject I know....even if it falls on deaf ears sum time. ....We can only try. lol!!

I suspect shenanigans....lol

I do admire your patience fella, a credit to the forum :)

thks....I jus go in to auto pilot now if it's a subject I know....even if it falls on deaf ears sum time. ....We can only try. lol!!

i change my mind like the weather (not english weather):)

i change my mind like the weather (not english weather):)

lol!!...jus kidding...the amount of "what do I want?" threads I've replyed to is...like the rest of us on here no doubt is phnomimnal ..have u decided what u want yet then??? Edited by evssv

firestorm i guess nothing else thats as good around the price

yeah u got that right and it is probably the best little basher u can buy tbh...jus make sure u get sum t bones and ur good to go.. Edited by evssv

I would rather punch myself repeatedly in the gonads until I passed out, than own an FTX product...... ;)

my sidewinder has been mint to be honest, i know other people have had issues but i cant say a bad word about mine

• Like 1

my sidewinder has been mint to be honest, i know other people have had issues but i cant say a bad word about mine

I'm a fanboi and I don't care who knows it lol

I would rather punch myself repeatedly in the gonads until I passed out, than own an FTX product......;)

shenanigans!!...lol..yeah I'll join u I thk.....better then buyin another ftx...sore gonads!! Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

it looks ok but the firestorm is alot better

Don't knock it till you've tried it  :sly:

I would rather punch myself repeatedly in the gonads until I passed out, than own an FTX product......;)

Couldn't agree more. Still kicking myself for throwing so much money at the Sidewinder before eventually giving up on it. Lesson learned.