• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

obr 30.5 reed case project

flatout!

Iv got a right dialema atm with this reed situation,

when I got this reed case I was going to do the welding on it myself and file it down myself lol, id of done it but no were near as purfect as dean Titaniumrc as done,

The dialema is with doing the work on the reed myself it would of given me time to get my chassis up to scratch, tuffen it all up, drive train and suspension arms ya no get it all sorted ready for the power of the reed case :)

I was talking to a mate earlyer about it and we said leave it a bit and get the head when im ready Lmao! Yeh right lol! Red rag to a bull lol!

Its putting me in a position now were its going to be a reed sat there and not run it, or put it in and take it steady, run it in and go from there lol! Never said owt so stupid in my life lol! Me steady don't think so lol! Mi names flatout not back out lol!

So Yeh its mad looks like I'm going to have to get a move on with getting the chassis sorted out, it's got the alloy box in and its still on standed km dog bones and there doing ok with the km engine no bother what so ever, there worn so i think the reeds going to eat them, twist the fu#@ out of um lol!

But if I run it in on the stock dog bones and then get the ball drives, i new i should have bought the ones that was on sale on here dam! Cheap aswell, never mind, ill buy some soon :)

and then the reed can grow its legs and stretch um,

Iv got new tyres coming for it, purfect for the reeds extra power, nice new pair of x hard compound hostile mx's nightmares lol! O yes KKs in and its going to do as it's told, im going to drive it to a inch of its life, can't wait

so as it goes the head is ordered and its being made from ordering it today :) ill get the nod when its done :)

better get some stuff ordered guys ;)

Keep on modding!

• Like 3

That's a bargain from UK only 1 left, ever time I looked in the eBay it was state side so ended up buying my last from UK upwards of

Before that engine blew up on me Steve it ate a couple of drive pins..lol

just chuck it in lad, you know you wanna..lol if it eats your cups I've got a set of stockers an 1 dog bone in perfect condition ya can have to keep ya going til upgrade time kidda..;)

• Like 1

That's a bargain from UK only 1 left, ever time I looked in the eBay it was state side so ended up buying my last from UK upwards of

Iv got a right dialema atm with this reed situation,

when I got this reed case I was going to do the welding on it myself and file it down myself lol, id of done it but no were near as purfect as dean Titaniumrc as done,

The dialema is with doing the work on the reed myself it would of given me time to get my chassis up to scratch, tuffen it all up, drive train and suspension arms ya no get it all sorted ready for the power of the reed case :)

I was talking to a mate earlyer about it and we said leave it a bit and get the head when im ready Lmao! Yeh right lol! Red rag to a bull lol!

Its putting me in a position now were its going to be a reed sat there and not run it, or put it in and take it steady, run it in and go from there lol! Never said owt so stupid in my life lol! Me steady don't think so lol! Mi names flatout not back out lol!

So Yeh its mad looks like I'm going to have to get a move on with getting the chassis sorted out, it's got the alloy box in and its still on standed km dog bones and there doing ok with the km engine no bother what so ever, there worn so i think the reeds going to eat them, twist the fu#@ out of um lol!

But if I run it in on the stock dog bones and then get the ball drives, i new i should have bought the ones that was on sale on here dam! Cheap aswell, never mind, ill buy some soon :)

and then the reed can grow its legs and stretch um,

Iv got new tyres coming for it, purfect for the reeds extra power, nice new pair of x hard compound hostile mx's nightmares lol! O yes KKs in and its going to do as it's told, im going to drive it to a inch of its life, can't wait

so as it goes the head is ordered and its being made from ordering it today :) ill get the nod when its done :)

better get some stuff ordered guys ;)

Keep on modding!

I have a feeling your missis ain't gunna like me soon :( hope your hiding your forum post lol for your planed spends :)

Sent from the I6 via talktapa

• Like 2

they're not easy to find on there mate, try it without my link.:D

I only try when I need 1 then find UK stock failing that US of A :( only bought 1 tachometer and 2 temp sensors, after many many moons of removing refitting the ring snapped off so bought another.

But on this one the ring is all bent so will give sooner or later.

Was gunna buy the one in the link but can't afford to keep buying willie nilly :(

• Like 1

I only try when I need 1 then find UK stock failing that US of A :( only bought 1 tachometer and 2 temp sensors, after many many moons of removing refitting the ring snapped off so bought another.

But on this one the ring is all bent so will give sooner or later.

Was gunna buy the one in the link but can't afford to keep buying willie nilly :(

wouldn't worry to much mate, it said last one when I bought mine from him the other day.

must have loads of lasf ones..lol

Only on 56 Dean,I have a 55 but can't go any more with the vertigo pinions..:(

Hit 19200 rpm

Edited by mark35

Only on 56 Dean,I have a 55 but can't go any more with the vertigo pinions..:(

Hit 19200 rpm

Should hit that with 19/55 easy put it on, what type bell you got 7mm hex or 12mm hex guessing 7

• Like 1

Should hit that with 19/55 easy put it on, what type bell you got 7mm hex or 12mm hex guessing 7

Ye 7mm..will chuck the 19/55 on for next run..;)