• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

n.d.o.r track notts

chrisp

hi guys....

has anybody been to the ndor track in notts and if so was it any good and would you recommend it...

let me know cheers as a few of us from derby thinking of going there OR is there any where else local to derby notts area anyone could recommend...

thanks again in advance.....

used to visit ndor quite often and the answers to your questions are yes its a great track ,, with a good canteen ,, onsite toilets etc ,, the bloke that runs it (tim ramsden aka mallet is a top bloke and will gladly help you iron out any tuning issues etc with your car ,, i would defo reccomend ndor bud ,, ps im also from derby 

• Like 1

I go to NDOR a lot. As has been mentioned its a great track and everybody there is spot on.

Tim the gaffer is like Yoda when it comes to almost everything to do with R/C cars, he is always willing to help people iron out any issues they may be having.

Here is a link to the NDOR thread I started in the racing section (there are loads of pictures and videos in there if you fancy a look):

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/201106-ndor-notts-and-derby-off-road-club/

used to visit ndor quite often and the answers to your questions are yes its a great track ,, with a good canteen ,, onsite toilets etc ,, the bloke that runs it (tim ramsden aka mallet is a top bloke and will gladly help you iron out any tuning issues etc with your car ,, i would defo reccomend ndor bud ,, ps im also from derby 

cheers mate .

a few of us  go down the car park on pride park(park and ride near footie ground)on a sunday if its nice.....got some grass banks and fresh laid tarmac...no body down there but the rc guys....

roughly around 6.30 and great if it gets dark cause its flood lit...

if ya cant see us you will here us