• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

VARIOUS PARTS,IN JOB LOTS,XRAY T2,T MAXX,AND OTHER STUFF

nigel63

Due to moving away from R/C i am clearing out my final bits and pieces to be sold in lots as in pics,i dont have time to sell items individually at the moment so want to just post as different job lots.

1st lot as in pic,hyper 7 sides,hong nor battery box,hyper springs loads of nuts/bolts 1/8 spoiler and whatever else is in the picture.servo,s untested so no gaurantee on anything.

Delivery not cheap due to the weight of this lot (over 3kg)     (LOT 1 SOLD)

today%203may%20001_zps0sm3w2wx.jpg

LOT2.   XRAY T2 manual,set up book and a selection of in the bag spares + front and rear carbon shock mounts,set of carbide balls,diff washers,pivot pins,and other bits in bags (new)

Edited by nigel63

hi,its not worth my time to sell 2 or 3 things,thats why i wanted to clear it all in bulk,i have nt got the time to sort out 3 things and go off to post it at the moment. sorry

to be truthful i have no idea what they are for,all engines have been apart as most heads are loose,but all have pistons and carbs ect,once is kyosho but unsure what others are,but are only sold as spares only

• 2 weeks later...