• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Ansmenn any good?

Pez307

Hi there, was looking at these Ansmenn Nitro Cars, what are they like? Are they any good/durable? Thanks

there ok...better then sum. ..not as good as others. ...the virus series have alot in common with the hyper7 so parts will fit both. ..what one u looking at? ?? Edited by evssv

Was looking at the Virus, I was just looking at Chassis, I've got a Hyper 7, wanting to build up a Nitro Car with a custom engine etc.. Any suggestions on chassis's and engines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was looking at the Virus, I was just looking at Chassis, I've got a Hyper 7, wanting to build up a Nitro Car with a custom engine etc.. Any suggestions on chassis's and engines?

there's loads mate...depends what u wanna spend..I got a .21 3 port out my hyper7.5 for sale..what chassis u go with will determine everything else u'll use..diff.. sterring ect..apart for the engine Edited by evssv

Don't really know, was looking at those "GO" Engines .28 Quite cheap, don't know if they're any good though? I'm gonna build one up slowly, so hopefully get some good parts, was just wondering what chassis to buy to open up my options. I like the look of truggys

I own a Hyper7, 3 Ansmann Virus ST's and a Virus. The Hyper is made from better aluminium, the Virus chassis and shock towers bend too easy but once braced they are very tough and so cheap that when I finally killed mine I brought a whole new kit as is cheaper than buying the parts needed!

Some of the Virus parts fit the Hyper7, my hyper has Ansmann diff cases