• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

sunday bash@ Ashton court 12-4-2015 @ 1.30-2pm ish

evssv

Sounds good to me, although not to sure where it is as not been there b4 lol.

jus look for the suspension bridge an it's the big green area nx to it...opposite side to the downs..can't miss it....u can either go across the bridge..cost u a quid of u do.. or follow the road around right side up to the top entrance which then leads to the Golf course car park. ....or sum one pls post a map up...I'm on me fone atm.... Edited by evssv

I'm up for this...unless the boss has something else planned for me this weekend!

Blimey - a quid to get over the bridge - it was 20p last time I went over, and that was only a year or two ago I think!

So, from the downs, over the suspension bridge, and you come out directly opposite an entrance as I remember - is that the best entrance to go in, and when in where should I head to/park?  Haven't been to Ashton Court for ages - last time I went you could park anywhere you liked (i.e. anywhere on the grass etc - that must have been a while ago!)

I'm up for this...unless the boss has something else planned for me this weekend!

Blimey - a quid to get over the bridge - it was 20p last time I went over, and that was only a year or two ago I think!

So, from the downs, over the suspension bridge, and you come out directly opposite an entrance as I remember - is that the best entrance to go in, and when in where should I head to/park? Haven't been to Ashton Court for ages - last time I went you could park anywhere you liked (i.e. anywhere on the grass etc - that must have been a while ago!)

yep...straight in that entrance...along the road....I park me bike by the gate but u'll have to go up to the golf car park to park.....then walk back down....100metres if that....ashton court is all bolcked off now..cant hardly park anywhere like u used to....

Kyle you can get a lift with me I'm up for it long as the weather is ok

Kyle you can get a lift with me I'm up for it long as the weather is ok

Yeah I dk what I'm doing that day cuz I may be near there already depending on time so what time is everyone meeting