• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scania R620 Build............

ibo

Going to use cable tidy like I have done for the rear when they get hooked up to the cab,have used heat shrink from the rear to the front,cannot make my mind up weather to shrink it at the rear or just leave it,Iam leaning towards putting a plate over the rear so that will hide the shrink anyway,will come back to that later on though. :yes:

A bit more progress,bumper is not fixed yet,not painting all the semi gloss black parts prefer the colour coordinated look..

001_zpsst8pafhv.jpg

Edited by ibo
  • Like 1

Got me lights up and running now,on the lookout  for a decent top light  bar next..

003_zpsopelbwwb.jpg

002_zpsyepcqfrm.jpg

Edited by ibo

Looks great. the only niggle for me is the screws that hold the "Cab stay" on. i didnt use them on mine

Got to admit they do look out of place,did you not bother with the stay then ? might look at fixing it with epoxy then..

i flipping love this!! i work for a commercial vehicle company and would love to build one of these as a show piece for the company. would be amazing!

Treat yourself then bud and get the Co to pay for it :yes:

We have static models and the owner of the company has plenty in his office. We are a commercial vehicle company and build Crane Trucks. it would be awesome to make a working R/C Crane Truck, there is on on youtube and its amazing! the details working crane etc.

• Like 1

Got the Grffins on and cab door handles painted might add a bit of chrome latter to the handles,need a flatbed now..

001_zpsnztzyrsv.jpg

002_zpsab6nqfzh.jpg

Edited by ibo