• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Can you guess what it's going to be?

andyknight

It's the fast eddy dogbone installer tool. Got it from mmr eBay store. A lot of money for what it is but I got a boot on in 30 seconds rather than struggling with a pair of pliers for 10 minutes.

I found that hostile boots just touch my kraken lower arms when the shocks are at max extension causing them to split after a while.

I've adjusted the camber slightly to raise the axle cups up slightly.

I found that hostile boots just touch my kraken lower arms when the shocks are at max extension causing them to split after a while.

I've adjusted the camber slightly to raise the axle cups up slightly.

Limiting cables

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True that andy, stop the shock fully extending,

Already fitted and makes no difference. Got killer rc limiters all round. They stop the shocks over extending, not for stopping them from extending all the way.

I think the 5sc hub carriers would fix your prob if you don't already run them that is..; )

I've got the km alloy hub carriers which look exactly the same as the 5sc hub carriers.

2 degree at the moment, seems to work well for me. Got holiday to pay for so no spending at the moment :-(

Just finished doing the nut and bolt mod on both rear wheels. These tyres are not coming loose again like one did the other weekend.

Edited by andyknight

Iv had trouble with tyres, but ddm refuse to send me anymore hostiles :( I love that tyre, im going to try the ubbers and see how it goes lol! But the hostiles wasn't coming from the beadlocks the lugs was just ripping clean off half way round the tyre, there deffo folty matey there not admitting it but somthing needs doing about them because them tyres work very well for me, im dreading different tyres I like hostiles there awesome tyres

I'm still running my pro-line trenchers.  They've taken some good abuse and are wearing really well combined with the zero growths (which weigh sooo much), but I need something with a bit more bite in the tread where we race, bearing in mind I run front wheels all round so lose out on a bit of tread width.

Edited by andyknight

Just spent 30 mins wrestling hard hostile mxt's onto the rear wheels of my 5sc.  what a bitch, they better be worth it.  doesn't look like I'll have an opportunity to try them out until I get back from Italy :-(