• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

WOW

markgmorton

is it just me thats not impressed? or are there others?

its not bad don't get me wrong, they are very good specs, just sounds a bit expensive for what it is

Add me to that list sorry to say :confused:

Each to their own with what they want to spend their money on though,for me it wouldn't be £2000 on a PC no matter how good it apparently is.

Does it make tea,if it did I might be tempeted to get one :lol:

i agree with the others

give it time it might be possible to go out and buy it straight off the shelf and the parts in there will be dated old att

personal i would to prefer to buy a pc for lets say £300 and just sling it in the bin after a few years or so

and 2k on a Pc i would find alot of things to spend it on than a pc plus ad want it do more than make tea ad want it be gold platted also

:D thanks for looking but i treated myself as i did tons of over time and wanted to get a good pc by the time i configured one on dell or eversham micros is was not as good as this one and cost 500 pounds more than i paid. i will enjoy cant wait to play counter strike on it i bet the frame rates go through the roof also i wanted a pc that could handle video editoring with low wait time

any how merry xmas all

lol nice but i just finnished my new computer as it broke for 3 months and turned out i blew the 4800+ cpu but now its has a beasty 5200+ :P

dooms your main man for computers a thinks he spend ££££'s on them .

he would by my arms if he could afford :P lol

man pc's come with hair????? yep but a bet there only on the very top notch pc like ya said.

heres a question for ya

can it do a full english breakfast with fresh pure orange?

:D thanks for looking but i treated myself as i did tons of over time and wanted to get a good pc by the time i configured one on dell or eversham micros is was not as good as this one and cost 500 pounds more than i paid. i will enjoy cant wait to play counter strike on it i bet the frame rates go through the roof also i wanted a pc that could handle video editoring with low wait time

any how merry xmas all

Fair play,dont get me wrong it sounds great,I would love to have a play with it (the PC that is!) but wouldn't want to shell out the money to do so :confused:

As long as Solitaire plays okay on it thats all that would interest me :whistling:

Looks good on paper mate.

But give it 12 months and it will be well out of date.

Myself i can find better thing to spend my money on.

Simon

:good:

dont really need to give it 12 months for it to be out of date... it already is...

4GB of ram in an AMD actually reduces performance, and unless you have a 64 bit version if XP/vista, windows will only find 3.25gb ram anyway

the graphics cards arent DX10 - which means they wont run the newest games too well either

dont really need to give it 12 months for it to be out of date... it already is...

4GB of ram in an AMD actually reduces performance, and unless you have a 64 bit version if XP/vista, windows will only find 3.25gb ram anyway

the graphics cards arent DX10 - which means they wont run the newest games too well either

yep i know what you mean so i got myself a gen copy of win xp X64 edition and wow it flys so much better but the down side when you buy something new you got to go on the web to get the x64 drivers :( but its worth it and it really does fly :D

based running on:-

5200+ cpu

2Gb worlds fastest memory (£400)

7950 superclocked and overclocked and watercooled GFX card

Look at it this way mate. Its your money and if your happy with your new

computer that's all that matters.

Look at me ive spent well over £2000 on toy cars ;);)

DAVE.

:P

I agree, if thats what you want to spend your money on....then its your choice, your wages...its entirely upto you.

Back in 2004 i spent roughly 4-5 grand on RC racing........my current PC cost me £300 from pc world, with about £100 extra memory and a £70 graphics card.

Some things are more 'important' to others of us....at the end of the day, its upto you what you spend your income on. Personally i wouldn't buy that but its your choice.