• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Mavrick Blackout... What exhaust?

Spriggan

Hi guys,

we are looking to find a good upgrade exhaust to fit the Mavrick Blackout XB and ST.  The stock can with that long stinger pipe seems to sap all the power out of the engines. Removing the stinger pipe defiantly does help, but still lacks the umph it should have.

My mates running the stock engine, and I have dropped in the Zen 28.5  4 bolt that used to fly in the Punisher, but in the Blackout with the stock pipe it still sounds asthmatic.   I fitted one of the two part curly pipes with the small rear box, that gives a bit more get up and go, but sounds to loud for track use as its a straight through pipe.

We are wondering if the Duel exit pipes would be any better. Anyone tried them? Or recommend a good pipe they have found that fits inside the cage.

Cheers Guys.

I personally used the DDM Side pipe and found it was awesome :) it did stick out a little but I thought it made the truck look meaner :)