• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi DBXL owners club

Bigjimknickers

AJ, I think he meant the 2 rubber O rings that hold the pipe to mount. You can see them in this pic- http://rc-car-online.de/shop/en/products/samba_4850-samba-tuned-pipe-for-losi-desert-buggy-xl-race.html

AJ, I know you've used a Samba and now run Bartolone, how different were they? Asking so that I can have an extra pipe around when the Samba starts giving trouble.

Laz I'm running jet pro pipe & tony runs samba. However I be getting VCR pipe later down road.

Edited by R46

Mines now got a steering problem, I've bound it to my DX4C (Ta A.J!) now it steers one way more than another randomly? I've checked the travel & it's equally set to 85%?

Any ideas? Or has my savox that's not that old had it? It's a 0236 bought it from Apex about 3 months ago.

Turn up the EPA/Travel on the side that doesn't steer as much? Not many of my RC's have equal EPA left to right

But my point is, it steers fine then 1 out of 5 it doesn't? So if I set the travel further it'll oversteer on the times it goes right?

• 2 weeks later...