• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wraith kit ?

Duo

Hi looking to get a kit version and wondering cheapest place to get one looked around and not sure weather to go America or Germany.

Or is there anyone up for selling one any advice

Want get one every time someone starts a thread I'm hooked on reading it. Was talking myself into getting a little lc racing mt but I'm thinking if I can find the best place to buy a wraith kit which deep down I want more the price difference might be about sixty quid

HOPEFULLY

Tower hobbies works out about 218 pounds shipped but I'm guessing I have to pay custom duty when it arrives not sure how much that will be but saw on another wraith thread that was about

Whenever you buy from a shop, especially America, ALWAYS Google to see if they have any active discount codes, I must have saved at least $250 on about $2,000's worth of orders.

It may not seem much for them to give you $10-20 off, but it does add up very quickly.

Helps towards the customs fees if you get hit and if you don't, then big bonus.

Done the conversion $309 in dollars with 33 off with voucher on anything over 299 and above then it's $57 dollars shipping

So $ 333 in the end all in which is about

Hi looking to get a kit version and wondering cheapest place to get one looked around and not sure weather to go America or Germany.

Or is there anyone up for selling one any advice

Hi, newb hear, don't know if it's any help, but I've just bought a Wraith kit, as it worked out, I didn't use a whole heap of the kit. Very little in fact. Tyres, gearbox internals/spur gears, battery/receiver/ESC trays, rear quarter body panels and some screws. The main part of the build is finished (down to tidying and finishing off) so the rest of the kit is surplus to requirements. If you'd be interested in a cheap wraith kit fire me a PM. :) the parts I used can be picked up off the bay at sensible money.

Phil.

I'm fairly close to you. (Kent)