• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my alza xl savvy....

evssv

I found some white MadMax arms, are they any good vs the RPM ones ?

I've bought them so I can go wild with some Rit Dye.

well mine held up in on our bash on Sunday. ..plenty of cartwheels ...everything still as it should b...I only went madmax as they have the sway bar holes already done and the double shox mounts...unlike rpm's single mount...

I found some white MadMax arms, are they any good vs the RPM ones ?

I've bought them so I can go wild with some Rit Dye.

As good? No, no where near as strong and flexible. But way better than stock. The RPM shock mounts are a problem though, pretty much limited to big bores and no sway bar holes as said. If you want to use anything bigger the MadMax are the best bet, I grabbed a set to go with some Innovative lst shocks if I can ever afford them. White's great for the Rit, dyed mine black and they really are black.

well mine held up in on our bash on Sunday. ..plenty of cartwheels ...everything still as it should b...I only went madmax as they have the sway bar holes already done and the double shox mounts...unlike rpm's single mount...

As good? No, no where near as strong and flexible. But way better than stock. The RPM shock mounts are a problem though, pretty much limited to big bores and no sway bar holes as said. If you want to use anything bigger the MadMax are the best bet, I grabbed a set to go with some Innovative lst shocks if I can ever afford them. White's great for the Rit, dyed mine black and they really are black.

Cheers.

I have the IRC shocks, and RPM arms and really don't like the way they mount to the RPM arms, always bending the screws, so will be ordering the mounting kit from IRC for the X arms. I've ordered Kelly green and Lemon Yellow, to try and get a neon green, or close a green to the hub carriers.

Sorry to thread jack mate.

Thanks

Edited by Huktonfonics

Cheers.

I have the IRC shocks, and RPM arms and really don't like the way they mount to the RPM arms, always bending the screws, so will be ordering the mounting kit from IRC for the X arms. I've ordered Kelly green and Lemon Yellow, to try and get a neon green, or close a green to the hub carriers.

Sorry to thread jack mate.

Thanks

cool..post up ur results when u do em...

cool..post up ur results when u do em...

Those arms sure arrived fast from Germany !

I dyed them tonight, came out great. I used a whole packet of Lemon Yellow and A tablespoon of Kelly Green, and they turned out pretty spot on. Same colour as my rear tie rod deletes.

image.jpg2_zpswuvtb97n.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsibotyxfa.jpg

Edited by Huktonfonics

Those arms sure arrived fast from Germany !

I dyed them tonight, came out great. I used a whole packet of Lemon Yellow and A tablespoon of Kelly Green, and they turned out pretty spot on. Same colour as my rear tie rod deletes.

image.jpg2_zpswuvtb97n.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsibotyxfa.jpg

sweet...i'd of wish mine came out that color.....nice!!

If the crown gear screws are loose, the spider gears won't engage, that'll leave the diff spinning.

Back out today?

the left wheel would jus spin freely. .but if I spun the right wheel it would do as it should..Both turn I opposite directions. ....strange! !....not sure what I'm doing today...I got me svs1000 out of hibernation last night so might go for a blast on it today. aint rode it since last September 20150418_191223_zps068dj9gc.jpg Edited by evssv