• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my alza xl savvy....

evssv

"2000kv savage flux & 2300kv hyper7" on YouTube

2000kv savage flux & 2300kv hyper7:

"Hyper7 and savage flux" on YouTube

Hyper7 and savage flux:

quik vid of us at Ashton court on Sunday afternoon....

Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

That's gonna be one seriously high COG!

yeah..gonna see how it runs...take it easy...if it's silly I can take it off in 15 seconds...so no probs there...jus a mad ideal I had to save buyin sum lipos.....no doubt I'll probably have to though. ...and it wouldn't wheely on the 2x 2s's I got atm...so that might b fun now!! Edited by evssv

Be sure to Vid it! ;)

u wanted vid..

2 more uploading....it handled not bad to b fair. ..was jumping pretty sweet...the rear diff has gone again...was/is making a nasty clicking under heavy acceleration but I have a brand new diff to drop in...but I'm gonna replace the diff housing graphite cars thing aswell...got 2 lined at a good price. ...Took a fare few tumbles today and the losi tray was fine... ....I didn't even use any 2x 2's today either...only used lipos in the top tray.... Watch "Ashton court rc bash 12/4/2015....vid1" on YouTube

Ashton court rc bash 12/4/2015....vid1: http://youtu.be/sMSuYFWq5jo

Edited by evssv

u wanted vid..

2 more uploading....it handled not bad to b fair. ..was jumping pretty sweet...the rear diff has gone again...was/is making a nasty clicking under heavy acceleration but I have a brand new diff to drop in...but I'm gonna replace the diff housing graphite cars thing aswell...got 2 lined at a good price. ...Took a fare few tumbles today and the losi tray was fine... ....I didn't even use any 2x 2's today either...only used lipos in the top tray.... Watch "Ashton court rc bash 12/4/2014....vid1" on YouTube

Ashton court rc bash 12/4/2014....vid1: http://youtu.be/sMSuYFWq5jo

When was it filmed, this year or last? ;)