• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

anyone tried to buy a wheels for a 1/5 scale on rc modelz, is it durable?

Moncute

As above, but if you do go for the KM wheels don't buy the star ones, they're not reinforced at the hex or behind the face so break relatively easy. Any of the other's are fine, never seen a broken km wheel apart from the stars.

But use a set of Silverback beadlocks with them, KM ones are like jelly and the wheels are on the softer side.

As above, but if you do go for the KM wheels don't buy the star ones, they're not reinforced at the hex or behind the face so break relatively easy. Any of the other's are fine, never seen a broken km wheel apart from the stars.

But use a set of Silverback beadlocks with them, KM ones are like jelly and the wheels are on the softer side.

hi what do u think of this one as i dont have any idea what im buying  :yes: many thanks

http://www.rcmodelz.co.uk/wheels-tyres/truck-wheels/buster-truck-wheels-black-buster-rims-front-pair.html

I wish silverback would make some slightly more aesthetically pleasing wheel designs.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, but this beholder says they are fugly. I'd settle for plain dished even!

Shame as they are an awesome product otherwise.

Silverbackrc themselves.....http://silverbackrcproducts.com/department/beadlocks_department/

if you get the screws from them too you'll also need a hex key as they're imperial.

Top service from silverback too I ordered at 2pm an got my stuff next morning....;)