• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Killerbody Furious Angel 1/10th Touring Body Shell

53HRA

I've just submitted myself for drug testing .....

I just saw a spikey van with a huge box on the back trundle slowly over a scale suspension bridge flashing it's lights.

I don;t currently know whether to laugh, cry or giggle like a crazy man. I do know I don't want one. Prize* for the person who gets an actual picture of the real van they based this on being driven on the street.

*prize is about as realistic as the prospect of me buying one of these.

• Like 1

See, I think the overall effect is lost in 10th scale.....

A fifthscale version would be a more fitting homage to the real thing and would certainly turn heads in Asda carpark....

Add one of these new fangled audio boxes and a nice speaker, tune into some 'trendy' music station and off ya go :)

That's the worst thing I've ever seen... and that even includes the Hobbit movies!!

Although, it would be a laugh running that on my Losi at the indoor race club against all the super-focused touring shells. The laugh would be short lived, however, and not worth the outlay.

Prize* for the person who gets an actual picture of the real van they based this on being driven on the street.

*prize is about as realistic as the prospect of me buying one of these.

closest i can find.

DSC_2141.jpg

a want one.

closest i can find.

DSC_2141.jpg

a want one.

Whoever designed that utter rubbish needs to have their brain removed for laboratory use!!!

Whoever designed that utter rubbish needs to have their brain removed for laboratory use!!!

Why ????  I take my hat off to the guy. Theres more design and hard work gone into that than 20 of the chav mobiles you see at McDonalds on a week end. 

• Like 1

Why ????  I take my hat off to the guy. Theres more design and hard work gone into that than 20 of the chav mobiles you see at McDonalds on a week end.

i wonder how much of that has been made up for him or by him ? Chavmobiles its all bought And fitted no building and half of em cant even get matching colors or anything close round here lol

Why ???? I take my hat off to the guy. Theres more design and hard work gone into that than 20 of the chav mobiles you see at McDonalds on a week end.

As I see it RM, there's only 2 or 3 reasons for having/creating such a thing.

1 too much time on his/her hands.

2 it's for attracting the attention of the aforementioned chavs to say how much of a wally he/she look.

3 advertising.

Totally IMO of course.