• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Savage Video: Best Evar!

Nitro RC Nerd

Really, drop this ridiculous idea you have about superiority. Any member is entitled to share an opinion or 'critique' a video.

Also, check my Sig, I am Noj, not Bubbles.

Tool

"Tool" Another great band!

I'm

The boy has enthusiasm, but nowt else.

Only the brave take on Troll #2 on msuk ;)

So you can dish it out but not take it, eh Bubbles? You're just another gum flapper who talks a big game but that's all You think I am intimidated by bullies like you? You are a cartoon character to me and you have NO IDEA how many PMs I got from people thanking me for standing up to you after you called me out., So call iit brave call it whatever--but you and I both know (along with many others who are afraid to speak up so I'll say it for the) you are someone who is bad for this hobby.

So quit being and internet forum bully (no one respects those) and take your beat-down like a man

.I came here to talk RC not be told how I'm wasting your time, being called a tool, all of that. You can't take me on when it comes to talking RC so you resort to being a bully...and like all bullies can't handle it when someone fights back. I'm sure all your little minions on here who don't realize what a fraud you are will chime in....but I assure you that you aren't as 'special' on here as you think. Know that.

Until you show us how you do things better than all the stuff  you seem to criticize on this forum, I'm done wasting my time with you. 

If the truth hurts, oh well. Don't start none won't be none. Bully..

Edited by Nitro RC Nerd

The boy has enthusiasm, but nowt else.

Boy? I a 44 with two loving children, a beautiful wife who has terminal cancer, supporting both my family and my community in more ways than you will ever know. I call that being a MAN, sir. You would not last one day in my shoes...I assure you of that.

but nowt else.

Well from an RC perspective alone--I have over 3k subscribers watching MY videos, which is growing exponentially, AND I have my own forum who would make a laughing stock of you (see, we've all been around and know how to deal with bullies like you).

So once again. instead of calling people out and making generic statements like above-....what do YOU got? Or will you simply continue to call people names and critique them?

You do realize doing anything other than telling us what YOU got will tell everyone what they need to know. There is no shame in my game, whatsoever. I help more people n this hobby in one day than you ever have nor ever will.

....so I'll bow out for now but let you explain to folks how you know what people 'got' and don't got....just don't forget about yourself. I can promise you we'd all to see it (not just hear about it)

[Mods...I'm done with him--it's clear I made my point, so no worries about it escalating any further. People can judge for themselves here. ;-) ] Thanks

Edited by Nitro RC Nerd
  • Like 1

So nitro IS better than BL, thanks for clearing that old chestnut up. Haha to all you leccy fan boys, you know nowt. ( oh poo, that includes me)

Do you have something to add here or are you just stirring the pot?

If this was not directed toward me, accept my apology--I have no beef with you so assume you did not read correctly instead of twisting things around. You'd never do that, right? ;-)

I said nitro was more challenging than electric in many ways. And? Most hobbyists who have run both will tell you that..

So you are extra clear this time: It is more challenging to start, run, stop, accelerate, do wheelies, jump further, etc. etc. I've run both so please feel free to ask me questions about electric , as I'd be curious of your nitro background if you disagreed with that..

I'm not an electric-hater. Never have been. Regardless...I want to ensure that you understand things better now. Not being a smart-a$$...just talking facts (but I can joke too).

Edited by Nitro RC Nerd

What a great new member !!

Perhaps you should just stay on your OWN busy forum with your mass following!!..

I'm very surprised with all thats going on in your life you find the time to be able to sit and argue about toy cars and about what he said she said rubbish.. At 44 you should have really left the school playground drama behind you.. 

The vid was well put together but the repeated slow mo and continue jumps can be to some tiresome to watch, whilst other's will enjoy it. Just because one or two member's do not like what you like is there really the need for all the bitterness.. Your enthusiasm for the hobby is great but your approach to member's that have an alternative opinion is terrible, if you act in this manner here i'm surprised you have a forum of your OWN ..

Once again chill out fella   

Surely how challenging something is is relative to who's doing it. I started with nitro and then moved to BL. To me nitro was just another engine (a bit of a temperamental one). Got my lad a slash 4x4 to play with when we went bashing, I got fed up with carrying all the gear that you need for nitro and warming up, tuning, etc while my lad was ramping and doing doughnuts around me while I changed a plug or fiddled with needles. I've had to learn more dealing with electrickery than I ever did with my nitro's.