• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

WTB Hyper 7 CNC chassis...

optimus

Yep. Got one in my watch list right now but just worried about spending that money from China to get stung by the rapists, oops I ment customs. Are they the standard length? I ask because I think you can get ones that are slightly longer...

Glad to help

Lord knows why there where question marks after my last post. I wasn't being sarcastic or anything bud I genuinely meant thank you.

In the end I ordered a standard one for

I'll order it next time. It will stay in my watch list until then. I'm just trying to watch the pennies as I just got a letter thought the post from inland revenue this morning and they want some money. Talk about timing :(

Thanks again though

I'll order it next time. It will stay in my watch list until then. I'm just trying to watch the pennies as I just got a letter thought the post from inland revenue this morning and they want some money. Talk about timing :(

Thanks again though

Take a look on rcmart.com they have the cnc chassis braces for less than

• 1 month later...