• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

KM X2 due soon..

Bigjimknickers

On mine, replaced

Carb

Coil

3 pull starts, 2 were rc killer

Does not start.

Other people,

Servos not working out of the box

Diffs smash after 5 min run

Cracked paint

Trucks arriving with broken panels

Shafts broken

Shocks leaking

Diffs leaking

Engines crap and brake

Stupid 30 day warranty by Rcmodelz

(Hpi & losi do 2 years)

And the list just goes on and on and on. This is all online and can be found. It is what other people are saying not just me.

Got a link to where on-line?

On mine, replaced

Carb

Coil

Does not start.

Other people,

Cracked paint

Shafts broken

Shocks leaking

Diffs leaking

Engines crap and brake

(Hpi & losi do 2 years)

And the list just goes on and on and on. This is all online and can be found. It is what other people are saying not just me.

Got a link to where on-line?

Ditto.  This is high on my list for my next RC so honest feedback from multiple sources is highly welcome.

On mine, replaced

Carb

Coil

Does not start.

Other people,

Cracked paint

Shafts broken

Shocks leaking

Diffs leaking

Engines crap and brake

(Hpi & losi do 2 years)

Has it failed to start from day one if so why not give me a call

• Like 1

3 broken pull starts? Surely that's user error?

I'd say so..lol I've had the same pull start for a couple of years an its been on a few dif engines currently on a 30.5 reed.

• Like 1

Iv just been out with my mate today and these issues people are have is definitely down to user error, the reason i mentioned my mate is because he's a prime example of your every day guy thats got a 5th scale,

after 20 minutes of him been out today he's

burnt a servo out

nackered a pull start

and his exhaust has come off completely, one bolt completely gone, id have definitely heard that bolt missing, it would have been blowing like mad, and the other bolt was just hanging on, even the exhaust bracket bolt was gone, so you can imagine were the exhaust was.

and it's all been replaced out of my spares box

????

what?, i could hear the exhaust wasn't right, all the bolts was out, and he wanted to put another tank through it, jesus man iv never known anything like it, so id say that just about most people that haven't a clue about engines stay well clear of a 5th scale petrol rc altogether, it is a engine on wheels just about, lol! i just dont get how they don't hear something wrong, see something wrong,?

it's very annoying because iv got to do all this work on it because of his negligence today, i just think he should stick to putting a battery in it, no offence to people who run flux,

and then people come on here and other sites slaging the product off, its definitely down to user error i dont car what anyone says.

As for it turning up with something wrong, then send it back, im sure they'd rather do that than not say anything till its completely nackered, it makes me mad.

• Like 3

2 kinds of people who don't like what I have to say, first is Rcmodelz because they are the ones selling the crap trucks and when someone like me points out all the faults they will have a good excuse for it. The second people are those who like to be seen by Rcmodelz that they are on there side and are defending them, so they can have there dicounts by kissing there are arses. I am on nobody's side and am expressing my experience so that other people's hard earned money doesn't go to waste.

Replaced under warranty

Only one and this was sorted

Cracked paint

Stated in description now this is not an issue

Broke in transit and replaced

Shafts broken

3 total and it was pin that broke again replaced

Shocks leaking

Not had anyone mention that

Diffs leaking

new gaskets sent out and this solved problem again only a couple of reports

Engines crap and brake

Not had any issues with engines

(Hpi & losi do 2 years)

it is up to the customer if they want to purchase the car and by doing so you agree to the warranty we dont make anyone buy the cars

• Like 2

2 kinds of people who don't like what I have to say, first is Rcmodelz because they are the ones selling the crap trucks and when someone like me points out all the faults they will have a good excuse for it. The second people are those who like to be seen by Rcmodelz that they are on there side and are defending them, so they can have there dicounts by kissing there are arses. I am on nobody's side and am expressing my experience so that other people's hard earned money doesn't go to waste.

I dont mind what you have to say I think its good to here from all customers regardless what they have to say. As most people that have dealt with rcmodelz we try to help all of our customers.

• Like 2

The flip side to this is that the posts here from RC Modelzzzzz show a certain contempt for their customers, as I read them?  An arrogant position at best...

Shame that you feel the need to abuse your customers publicly, however much you think they deserve it for being a numpty.

People thinking that I am making all this stuff up. As you can clearly see there is a huge problem with every aspect of this truck when Rcmodelz have now admitted. No need for me to say anything else. You can make up your own minds by looking into the problems and feedbacks