• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

KM X2 due soon..

Bigjimknickers

So is it 10 your after or more lol

Is rcm going to update their youtube channel with the x2 they made afew videos for the bajas it would be cool to upload more of the current line up the shop has in. especially the x2 but theres afew cars i would like to see vids of.

Was it ish who made those vids?

Is rcm going to update their youtube channel with the x2 they made afew videos for the bajas it would be cool to upload more of the current line up the shop has in. especially the x2 but theres afew cars i would like to see vids of.

Was it ish who made those vids?

Ish is the asian chap who does the binding vid and we are hoping to get out more with the cars to do some vids but we always seem to be to busy woth the website and shop

Picked one up today for tge lad, only had quick look at it will check it over weekend and see how it compares with my losi and post results

You've got to do a unboxing vid and plenty of pics and post on here as I'm sure many will agree we can't wait for feedback

• Like 3

Oh my i've gone and ordered one.

A thread will be required as per the unwritten rules of the forum :)

I'm having one as soon as i've got sufficient funds, after buying a new Stadium Truck, no more sales of existing rigs though. Selling the Baja has cleared alot of space but I miss it already and i can't go through that again :(

A thread will be required as per the unwritten rules of the forum :)

I'm having one as soon as i've got sufficient funds, after buying a new Stadium Truck, no more sales of existing rigs though. Selling the Baja has cleared alot of space but I miss it already and i can't go through that again :(

No problem :thumbsup:  its on next day delivery so will probably be tuesday as i've only just ordered it.

• Like 2

No problem :thumbsup: its on next day delivery so will probably be tuesday as i've only just ordered it.

You won't get it that early as we are waiting on boxes and there not due till end of week. If the boxes come early then will send if they come at end of week then it won't be shipped till 15th.

Edited by jjdsplace

You won't get it that early as we are waiting on boxes and there not due till end of week. If the boxes come early then will send if they come at end of week then it won't be shipped till 15th.

can i pick it up then

Collection is fine if you have paid allready bring some id in with you when you come to collect. And if allready paid then we will refund the postage back to your payment method.

I payed by paypal, it says completed. I'll come tuesday to collect it, its only a 3 hour round trip gets me away from the wife. Will a driving license do for id.