• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

KM X2 due soon..

Bigjimknickers

Out of interest would you sell one without parts for cheaper? I want to do a BL conversion to one and wouldn't need the engine/fuel tank etc?

Mate, I'm assuming you've seen the posts regarding shafts bending and wishbones breaking, as well as the fragile shells, do you really want to base a high end BL build on one?  Just a thought....

http://www.rclargescale.com/forum/losi-5ive-t/7939-lets-hear-what-parts-you-breaking-bending.html

if your worried about things breaking i would steer clear of the five aswell

Irrelevant as the comments are 3 years old.  

I'm just trying to deal in facts.  They've RCModels have sold nearly all of these X2 that have arrived in the UK (according to JJJDSplace) and there are no owners on here giving decent reviews as to how well they run etc  The only facts we have had so far, have stated how things have been breaking.  My first hand experience having owned six Losi 5ives and with numerous guys I bash all running them hard, is completely different, we don't break them.

I appreciate its a bad time of year to run them etc, which could be contributing to a lack of feedback, but there is no glowing endorsement from real owners, which has to be strange, right?  All we have is would be owners who's opinions which are a mixture of wishful thinking and guesswork at best!

Edited by Carpmart

Irrelevant as the comments are 3 years old.  

I'm just trying to deal in facts.  They've RCModels have sold nearly all of these X2 that have arrived in the UK (according to JJJDSplace) and there are no owners on here giving decent reviews as to how well they run etc  The only facts we have had so far, have stated how things have been breaking.  My first hand experience having owned six Losi 5ives and with numerous guys I bash all running them hard, is completely different, we don't break them.

I appreciate its a bad time of year to run them etc, which could be contributing to a lack of feedback, but there is no glowing endorsement from real owners, which has to be strange, right?  All we have is would be owners who's opinions which are a mixture of wishful thinking and guesswork at best!

i get it!!!

you hate km

im sorry, but i dont and if you have any facts about how bad they are please do share.

• Like 1

i get it!!!

you hate km

im sorry, but i dont and if you have any facts about how bad they are please do share.

Not true

JJdsplace can confirm (please do to put the matter straight) that just today, he received an order from someone called Darren (shipping to Luton) for a KM Baja.  I was the person who recommended he buys one.  I in no way hate KM.  However I hate people posting opinions based on what they would like to be true, not what is factual.

Edited by Carpmart

Not true

JJdsplace can confirm (please do to put the matter straight) that just today, he received an order from someone called Darren for a KM Baja. I was the person who recommended he buys one. I in no way hate KM. However I hate people posting opinions based on what they would like to be true, not what is factual.

I can confirm the sale hopefully if he a freind of yours he can put up some reviews. But in regards to all the breakages I am not getting any calls apart from the shells

• Like 1

So, its nothing against KM, I would really just love for some owners to give us some useful feedback.

JJDsplace - I think the majority of people are able to ascertain, that the KM Baja is a decent car, hence happy to recommend as we have the feedback.  The issue is, despite all the sales we have, there is little or no real world reviews of how good or bad the X2 is.  Anything that drives competition and gives people choices is good.  We just need good quality data to make a decent value based judgement.  We don't have that at present.

I'm sure Daz will give you some feedback.

I can confirm the sale hopefully if he a freind of yours he can put up some reviews. But in regards to all the breakages I am not getting any calls apart from the shells

What's being done about the poor quality of the shells then?

So, its nothing against KM, I would really just love for some owners to give us some useful feedback.

JJDsplace - I think the majority of people are able to ascertain, that the KM Baja is a decent car, hence happy to recommend as we have the feedback.  The issue is, despite all the sales we have, there is little or no real world reviews of how good or bad the X2 is.  Anything that drives competition and gives people choices is good.  We just need good quality data to make a decent value based judgement.  We don't have that at present.

I'm sure Daz will give you some feedback.

and thats exactly where i am, all we need is owner reviews

so any owners out there please post

• Like 1

Started reading this thread... Got to page six and thought 'how long is this thread?'

48 PAGES..!!! And counting.....

And yet from the first page to the last still no answer....... Doh!

• Like 2