• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What's the fattest thing you've done?

oodboo

We got chicken fried rice with chips and curry sauce last night, came with prawn crackers. When I'd finished my share there was still plenty prawn crackers and curry sauce left so I finished off by eating the prawn crackers dipped in the curry sauce. Not exactly party of your five a day.

I'm sure I can think of other examples as my diet has never been great but what's the fattest thing you've sat and ate?

Edited by oodboo

A few years ago when I was in the Army, I was based in deepest, darkest South West Wales, in our local town (15 mile drive away) there was only one fast food outlet and that was subway. We every now and then used to do a Subway challenge which consisted of eating 1 6inch sub of all flavours from the top of the menu to the bottom with the option to miss one sub out if you didnt like it.....on top of this you had to do a large fizzy drink and 3 cookies for 99p.....if the cookies and drink were not finished then the so many feet of sandwich you had eaten did not count - 2.5 feet was easily achievable.....best from memory was around 4.5 foot worth of sub.

When I came back from Afghanistan first time round I had a good 2 1/2 months leave afterwards, this lengthy break coupled with the money I had saved meant that as a 19 year old lad all I did was binge drink and eat rubbish....suffice to say I put on around 3 stone and am still struggling to lose it now.

• Like 1

normal food was 4 full Christmas dinners in one day.

junk food 48 packs of roysters crisps  in one day.  the salt intake was not good

one time i drunk 20 pints of milk.   my bones  and teeth should be ok  lol

Edited by turok007

25+ Tesco jam donuts left over when we bought a load for a school club. I ran around on a huge sugar rush at staff five as side that evening.

Four Daim bars, two packs of caramel Freddos, one bag of Pinballs, a tube of Salt n Vinegar Pringles, six Baby Bells and eight Cheesestrings, over the space of an hour and a half.

I've eaten a full box of fish fingers on their own.

Dunking Popcorn Chicken in a plain avalanche ice cream.

I've done more, just can't think of it right now. But i know that this talk of food's got me hungry again lol

• Like 1

After reading some of these I don't feel bad about eating a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's in one sitting.

I thought that was why they came in such little tubs... I assumed a "sharing" size was available but I've never found one.

6 platefuls at the Chinese buffet for lunch at work, when we got back I had to build a stone planter from the ground up but I couldn't bend over to lay the base stones! A quiet corners and 2 fingers down the throat did the trick, even gave a thumbs up to the others mid flow! Classy me!!

7 big macs + strawberry think shakes.   i have had brain freeze before and since   but nothing was ever that bad.  lol

i have always had a thing for prawn vol au vents   they have never beaten me.  i once went to a big party and no one wanted them so i had the lot.  but i still wanted more.

Edited by turok007

once went into mcdonalds and had 20 chicken nuggets with large fries and coke just before doing some shopping, went into tesco (about a 2 min walk) did normal shop.

but i also bought 2 chicken and bacon sandwiches, 1.75L of coke, 6 glazed donuts, packet of giant chocolate buttns and a box of after eights, walked home (about 5 mins) and ate the lot.

all in all it took about an hour, wasn't until after i'd finished i realized how much i had eaten, followed but wondering why i didn't feel sick.

on the plus side the sugar rush gave be a great gaming session, much to my mates annoyance