• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

2wd or 4wd buggy?

Thinking of a buggy for some general use in the field outside the house and possibly at the local rc track

do i need 4wd or is 2wd ok ??

sorry if its a silly question but modelsports have some great 2wd offers right now 

cheers

I'd stay clear of the sidewinder I had one and it was horrible to work on. I'd go with the first one. Have a look on oople as there are some great deals on used buggy's that are just better than the ones above. Most are sold as rollers so will need electrics.

Thanks Alex i will do that 

Appreciate some just arent worth buying so dont want to waste money and am open to 2nd hand also so oople will be my next stop  :thumbsup:

My 210 is a little bit different from the RTR because I've fitted literally every upgrade going but the core parts are still the same. In 2 years hard use I've broken 2 front wishbones, a front and rear tower and 1 front upright. Its a proper racing machine but its still tough.

Here's my build thread...

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/192880-alexs-b5m-martini-theme/

Ive only added a few parts so far but I'm keeping this kit for a while so I want some new parts to add over the next few years lol

cheers Alex ill have a good luck at this thread pal