• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Yet another Peel Park bash, Sunday 20th July.

shdaxner

Yep, you guessed it we (Bradford bashers FB group) are arranging another Peel Park bash for this Sunday

All are welcome and just recently we have been getting a really good turn out so pop along....you never know, you may like it!!

Who is up for it then?

I believe so

One of the gents off Bradford Bashers on Facebook has been keeping in contact with the gent who runs the BMX club and as far as I am aware we are still OK to use at the moment....whether that is likely to change in the forseeable future I am not sure.

Ill check with Jamie and confirm that this is correct.

New to the forum (introduced meself in newbs section) and will try to get there as I live in Bingley. Be good to give the WR8 Flux a good bash!

Yeah pop along mate, be good to have another new face.

I'll not run a badger on the BMX track, far too likely to rip the place up. Fields only  :thumbsup:

Yep definitely mate, the track is no good for 5th's anyways.

I'm still 50-50 on this, but we'll see, i may bring mine up with a single battery pack...

I may even bring the baby 1:10 tamiya, we shall see!

Considering just bringing tamiyas this time out tbh, CBA carrying a badger and packs from the car ;)

Reckon a break will be well deserved!

Can someone remind me of the postcode/street name where you park up please :)

Saying that, should this rain persist, I'll not be playing...

Edited by Noj

where this meet at postcode etc.Ive got a hyper 7 black edition that i carnt get going ive got old fuel so coild someone put me a bit of fuel in and try get it running for me please

Im in Bingley, about 15 mins from Peel Park. Weather atm is cloudy but sunny patches. According to forecast via iphone weather is 40% chance of rain between 10 and 11 :thumbsup:

Edited by YORKSHIRENEO

where this meet at postcode etc.Ive got a hyper 7 black edition that i carnt get going ive got old fuel so coild someone put me a bit of fuel in and try get it running for me please

If you've got a tenner I've got nearly a gallon of Nitro fuel that needs to go :) kinda hard filling a brushless up with nitro Fuel

If you've got a tenner I've got nearly a gallon of Nitro fuel that needs to go :) kinda hard filling a brushless up with nitro Fuel

Its easy! Simply pour fuel over model......and then throw a match in!