• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Arogon's speed project

arogon1235

first thing that need to be done to the car is i need to make it wider by 10mm to fit the xl2 esc in it, this isn't a hard job at all due the how simple the car design is, all i have to do is get some spacers and place them on the insides of the rails where it meets the hex bar and the car is wider by 10mm lol. next step is to buy a better radio, this was suggested by BEZ as he had turned the servo speed down on his car at it was so much more controllable, this is why  i am switching to a futaba 4pl as it lets you turn the servo speed down and should stop me from over correcting like i was with the mi4. All i have to do now is get used to now is 2wd dragster which shouldn't be to hard so that is why i am going to start off on 4s just to get used to the feel of it and limit the throttle to 50% so i can get used to it.