• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

no longer available (Please close)

Saabmania2

Hi mate. After a price for a full bearing set for a traxxas slash 4x4 rubber please.

Hi,

I can do a full kit but not all in Rubber all the hub bearings would be in rubber sealed but not some of the others

it works out 13 bearing would be in rubber & 7 would be in Metal shielded

This kit would be

Hi,

I can do a full kit but not all in Rubber all the hub bearings would be in rubber sealed but not some of the others

it works out 13 bearing would be in rubber & 7 would be in Metal shielded

This kit would be

Hey man can u get besring kits for the losi desert truck or xxx-t chassis losi trucks

Chevyman9437(Shawn)

Hi,

Yes shouldn't be a problem just need to find out what bearings go into each kit then I'll let you have a price :thumbsup:

Cheers

Paul

Are u able to get wheel bearings for losi xxx-t trucks like the desert truck

Chevyman9437(Shawn)

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you,

I can do these kits but 1 of the bearings is currently on order and will be approx 10 days the kits will be

Hey man u recently emailed me back bout the xxx-sct bearings and i am new to this forum trying to get use to Tapatalk App...u were askn me the sizes, well you have the stock sizes right but the outer diameter i need like a mm or 2 bigger since these new wheels i got are wobbly on my brand new duratrax bearings. Thanks Shawn.

Chevyman9437(Shawn)

Hi Shawn,

No problem I have 5x11x4mm bearings in stock, if you needed 5x12x4 they are available but I've not stocked them before but I can get them in if you need them would be around 10 days.

let me know which size you would like and the amount you need and I can give you a price

Cheers

Paul