• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobbyking Basher Sabertooth

You can get half the parts from the global warehouse.

I want to get an 1/8th scale truggy later this year. Don't know if this is just too much of a compromise against waiting until I can buy a Losi 8T.

Ah, clearly didn't search hard enough.

Never had a truggy, fancy one and for the price, this seems ok? Plenty of 2s packs to run it on. Only the UK warehouse has stock of the truggy itself.

A pair of steak bakes....however, I digressed.

Limited availability of stock plastics suggest currently, it's not a goer. Also, as we are imminently hoping to move, it's unlikely to get bashed in the foreseeable future, ergo, is of no benefit for members who want to know how durable it is.

I hand the baton to the ready to bash ;)

• 2 months later...

So uh..i bit it and went ahead and bought this...just for giggles it is still in "packing waiting to be shipped" status on HK website..i will post some pics and possibly crappy videos when it gets here...it seems like a decent deal..i just wanted another cheap electric truggy to save beating up my offna nexx8t and RC8T 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Ordered 15 packets of different parts

Springs, diff set, pins, a arms, and so on

Ordered last Monday night, and they arrived today, so 6 days from international warehouse, that's perfectly ok imo

Also today my brace and associated top plate and hex extenders came, so I'll start sorting it out tomorrow if I get time

Just need a small receiver box, anyone got an ebay link to a tiny waterproof box