• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RC Kit Cars

Buket_List_RC

Bit of a strange thread this,putting prices in etc. If I were you I'd get the TT02 lancia as the body shell will take some time and will look amazing. There's a bit more to the build than the buggys and there's loads you can do to mod it. You have two off roaders so why not try some thing different.

• Like 1

Bit of a strange thread this,putting prices in etc. If I were you I'd get the TT02 lancia as the body shell will take some time and will look amazing. There's a bit more to the build than the buggys and there's loads you can do to mod it. You have two off roaders so why not try some thing different.

Yeh, building a picture in my head, and kind of using the thread to do it!

Good point, I think the Wraith would have been at the top of my list as something different, but cost has now ruled that out.

The TT-02 R is a raised chassis, so in theory is semi-off road, acceptable of gravel.

Pedigree of the Lancia is fantastic too.

Mk.

This topic is rather disjointed and honestly confusing to follow.

You have >9000 cars with prices but you haven't mentioned your actual budget.

When asking for advice keep it simple and avoid hyper babble. The key points you should be looking at are:

• What scale?
  • What power source?
  • Kit / RTR?
  • BUDGET?
  • What equipment you already have?
  • What surfaces are you running on?
  • What is your current skill level?

Once you have narrowed down a couple of options you need to consider:

• Strength/Reliability
  • Parts availability?
  • Is it upgradeable?

All the above points will help people find a RC that is more suitable to your requirements.

• Like 2

Any suggestions put forward by members with experience of ownership have been either ignored or dismissed on looks alone.

The same goes when offered an rtr alternative as being a better buy with better spares or aftermarket support.