• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Help with my HPI Trophy Flux PLEASE!

dagswe21

Hello!

Can anyone help?. I have an HPI trophy flux! not used in about a year. It is almost immaculate, and I plan to sell It soon. I was checking it over today. I attached a good quality, fully charged LiPo, and had new cells in the transmitter, and... Nothing!!!! I remember it working perfectly last time I used it. The fan "whirs"', the receiver light flickers, but... NO response from the transmitter! Have tried everything! My only thought is, I also have an HPI Vorza, the two have identical transmitters. Could the be mixed up? Very unlikely, as I got the Vorza way after the Trophy, and have used it very recently. Any help Please?! I have tried re-setting the receiver, different transmitters, everything! But it is dead, apart from a healthy whirring, and flashing receiver light. Any ideas/comments/etc would be worth soooooo much! Thanks!

Dag.

As vrs55 said check you lipo battery, do you know if you run the battery completely flat?

My guess is it's been run flat and just has enough juice to power on the electrics but won't power the rc as the receiver has a low battery protection.

Binding means connecting the transmitter to the receiver. That would be my first try if not try your other tx and rx if you know they are working ok

Edited by Peakey29

Is it just the throttle side or is the servo not working as well ?? 

If nothing is working then rebind it as per the manual downloadable from hpi if you lost it.. 

https://www.hpiracing.com/en/kit/107018

Just click the instructions to download 

Edited by mydoddy69

a: is it a truggy or buggy?

b: how many cells are you running

c: when you turn it on does the motor make the 3 start noises 9 if you know what i mean)

d: if you are using the stock tx are the batteries fresh

e: (i found this with mine) are the rx wires all plugged in right way around and down far enough

hope this helps 

Rob