• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Roly poly baja

Hyper-d

It's the 002c so already has axle extenders,not sure what else can be done to stop it from rolling.

Ideas anyone?

Don't do slow with the baja lol.i only have the monster tyres it came with.saying that though,I did win some tyres last year at bashfest....protos???

Does stiffer shock set up make it roll more or less?

Learn to drive, or add stabilisers lol

Fit anti roll bars as already mentioned

Yeh don't think I've even put 10 tanks through it yet and it's my first rwd rc so still learning

Monsters aren't great for grip roll.

Genuine Hostile MXs are actually a lot better.

On the same surface, I've found I get much less inside wheels lifting with the Hostiles on, the design is different and the Hostiles are just a better shape.

I had really bad grip roll with the Baja when it was stock, I've set it up quite nicely now though, harder rear end, softer front, better tyres, I'm also going to eventually get a hi downforce wing, when I can find one!

Thanks for the input lads :)

Will have a play with shock set up and see how I fair,probably give the protos a go too.

elcon do one.

Dout a wing does much though.

I know that it does if you run without vs with, because I tried it, I didn't expect it to make any difference either but on identical set-up and pretty identical conditions, it did make it slightly more stable... I figured a hi downforce wing can only be a good thing for keeping the rear planted.

Have you got a link for the Elcon one dude? Or do you know where theirs any in stock?

The only one I've ever found is the Triple A one, but that was pictures not for sale, and the only one I've found for sale is the IRP one, but it's alloy and expensive lol.

And running without one does make a difference, I'm not sure if running a high downforce vs normal will or not though.